Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for members to join new NYC TCM Backlot Local Chapter

post-42887-0-50412300-1460056367.gifhi, I am a member of TCM; you may connect to me,here, if you have any questions about old films.I am not a genius,or a prophet,  and I don't have knowledge of  ALL OLD FILMS.--but I will try to help,if you have questions.I have been around a LOT of the web, and I might be able to answer your question.--or just suggest other sites or people to talk to.It is a BIG WEB. ---There are many places,including YOUTUBE that SOMETIMES have "expert opinions"and they might answer your film question .----I do not advocate breaking of copyright films. I do not advocate breaking the law--of course.--I would never do that!!!I am pretty conservative. :lol: --now. I'm not telling how conservative I might have been in my youth.---who knows?:rolleyes:--Just know.I am not a member of ANONYMOUS,not do I communicate with them.--not do I have knowledge of the DARK WEB.--and I don't suggest you go THERE, to find anything.--I myself was hacked, on a site,and it was pretty traumatic.--so I do not advocate dangerous sites.  I am of course a strict obeyer of all laws. Please obey all the laws of TCM, they are such a great, helpful company!!--they really LOVE old movies,of course. --but if I can't answer your question, I might be able to refer you to someone who can.I am surprised that there are not many people here, sharing great stories about old films. Maybe TCM has just changed their software, and had to clean up the forum.   (???) am i breaking TCM RULES, by talking about old films?-- my husband is a policeman, so I could never get away with even jay-walking!!--I'd be in the whoos-cow!!  OK, I really would like to just gossip i with other seniors,about old movies  (all legally of course) which are shown on TCM.  anyone there??  THANKS, TCM, for all yer great movies!!YOU ARE SAINTS!!!--LUV YAH!!!post-42887-0-62946000-1437649944.gif

_kidnapglomp__by_synfull-d4vzag1.gif

• 2 years later...

I would be interested in helping to form a TCM Backlot chapter in NYC. It will be fun to enroll and energize fellow classic movie fans to congregate......and share the enjoyment of our favorite artistic expression!

Mike Ciraldo