Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Title of Christmas Movie

Larsu

I'm trying to find out the title of a movie that is about an African American family that was trying to get a bell for a church. If I remember correctly, they wound up moving to the town where the church was. I think they were in a station wagon. It would have been a sixties model. I was very young when I watched it, so the details aren't very clear any more. It always seemed to come on late at night on Christmas Eve. I'm from St. Louis, so one of their stations would have been running it.

Thank you for any information that you can provide!!

Merry Christmas!!

Tookie

I think I remember this movie. However, I have no idea what the title might be. I remember a station wagon. The only other thing I remember is that the youngest boy always had to be lifted into and out of the top bunk bed. On Christmas morning, he awakens to find a ladder attached to the bed so he can get down himself. Does this sound familiar? It may have been a TV-movie.

You may be totally right about this being a made for tv movie. That would make it more difficult to identify. I don't recall the bunk bed scene, but it's been about thirty years. Wow!!

Thank you for responding.

If you know any more, let me know!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings