Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Belianis Has Risen From The Ashes!

TCM kept rejecting my attempts to get a new password for Palmerin, so now I have resurrected an username that was sabotaged in a similar manner years ago. Please do not brand me a sock puppet; this was the only way that I was able to renew my subscription.

• Like 1
On 10/26/2017 at 5:50 AM, Belianis said:

TCM kept rejecting my attempts to get a new password for Palmerin, so now I have resurrected an username that was sabotaged in a similar manner years ago. Please do not brand me a sock puppet; this was the only way that I was able to renew my subscription.

Hi Palmerin

Please feel free to send me a private message. I'll see if we can get you back into that account, if you wish. 

19 hours ago, hamradio said:

When I saw the thread title thought it was some rare sci fy flick.

At first I wondered why Palmerin chose a title that sounded like a Hammer Dracula flick--

And now after a half-dozen separate "I don't get how this whatchama works!" threads where it clearly already did, now I know...Get the garlic and holy water, and sharpen the wooden stakes!  :angry:

• Like 1
On 10/27/2017 at 5:19 PM, EricJ said:

At first I wondered why Palmerin chose a title that sounded like a Hammer Dracula flick--

And now after a half-dozen separate "I don't get how this whatchama works!" threads where it clearly already did, now I know...Get the garlic and holy water, and sharpen the wooden stakes!  :angry:

The connection is defective in Internet, where SUBMIT REPLY does not appear--why, I do not know.