Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
joefilmone

Christopher Lee

Christopher Lee one of the greats to me.I enjoyed his classic films for many years.My favorite is the Horror of Dracula.Also teaming togeather with Peter Cushing in many of the films,that they did.

I totally agree I live Christopher Lee's work..some of the ones I have that stand out

Horror of Dracula, Curse of Frankenstein, Island of the Burning Doomed, City of the Dead, Horror Express, the Creeping Flesh, Dracula Prince of Darkness, the Devil Rides Out, I Monster, Dr Terrors House of Horrors..even Lord of the Rings he was a great villian

He was/is a horror icon, made Hammer studios famous, did movies for Amicus, Tigon , Planet etc...British horror was never so bloody good sir !

Yes, a splendid actor, and still going strong. If you have never seen THE DEVIL'S BRIDE, watch it. He plays a good guy for a change, dealing with a cult of Satan worshippers. Chilling at times ... especially when Satan puts in a cameo appearance.

Lee has an amazing presence- his Dracula just stands there and with a single stare creates a terrifying moment.

I'm glad to see that someone mentioned his performance in "The Creeping Flesh." He was never more hateful than in that one. He also had good roles in the Amicus anthology films "Dr. Terror's House of Horrors" and "The House That Dripped Blood."

Also look for "The Whip and the Body," which is an Italian film made by Mario Bava. Lee gets to show some passion in that film.

Lee is the man ! look for him in an upcoming horror movie based on the 1973 movie The Wicker man. The director of the original version of that film is using the title and crafting a whole new story around it. It will be cool to see what Lee will throw at us in this one. I cant remember who directed the original , but its a pity they had to have a remake of it with Nick Cage at the helm, simply awful!