Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton

The fix was in after all.

Last year's presidential primary between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders was rigged by the Democratic National Committee - just as Sanders' supporters suspected - to hand the nomination to Clinton, according to a bombshell claim by Donna Brazile. The onetime Clinton confidante, CNN commentator and former interim party boss made the explosive claim Thursday while touting a new book that could sever her ties to Team Clinton for good.

“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested,” Brazile wrote in a piece for Politico Magazine.

“By Sept. 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” Brazile said.

The proof, according to Brazile, was a joint fundraising agreement document between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund and Hillary for America. It had been signed in August 2015, four months after Clinton announced her candidacy and a year before she officially secured the nomination over Sanders.

This is what happens when you trust Democrats.

Michelle Obama says men are 'entitled and self-righteous' because women protect them too much

Former First Lady Michelle Obama said men feel they are entitled and women protect them too much.

She told the first Obama Foundation international summit men are raised to be babies while women are brought up to be strong.

'It's like the problem in the world today is we love our boys, and we raise our girls,' Obama said.

'We raise them to be strong, and sometimes we take care not to hurt men - and I think we pay for that a little bit.

What planet is she living on?

3 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

Someone should start a thread about dumb Republicans. You can call it "Republicans".

I know you're not the shy type,  so I wonder why you didn't address the actual issue at hand here;  DNC corruption.    Note that criminal at large, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, won re-election in your home state of Florida. 

Hey, I know why the conservatives here make these type of threads;  to distract from all the corruption by Team Trump.      But when left-leaning folks dismiss their own corruption it makes me wonder if they are only concerned about GOP corruption as a tool to attack the other side. 

Not really IGNORING................-_-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not exactly 'shocking' news....

:(

but her 'crocodile tears' over Bernie is just insulting!

ProPublicaVerified account @ProPublica 45m45 minutes ago

Donna Brazile dishes on Hillary Clinton's takeover of the DNC & how it happened b4 even before she won nomination https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774 

DNpU2fNU8AER9Qh.jpg
40 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I know you're not the shy type,  so I wonder why you didn't address the actual issue at hand here;  DNC corruption.    Note that criminal at large, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, won re-election in your home state of Florida. 

Hey, I know why the conservatives here make these type of threads;  to distract from all the corruption by Team Trump.      But when left-leaning folks dismiss their own corruption it makes me wonder if they are only concerned about GOP corruption as a tool to attack the other side. 

That's just it...that's not my corruption. I'm not a Democrat. I don't play the us-vs-them game that Nippy and JakeHolman do. So when I hear that the DNC is corrupt, that's no skin off my teeth. I'm not part of that team, or any team. There's little to nothing I can do about corruption within either party. I didn't vote for Wasserman-Schultz; in fact, I had no idea she was even running again. She's from South Florida, iirc, which is basically another state.  All I can do is vote on election day for the least worst option available to me (which usually loses anyway). Contacting my federal representative (the hard-right Trump supporter Neal Dunn) would have no effect, as he will vote along Trump/party lines every time. My 2 senators are Marco Rubio (enough said) and long-serving Democrat Bill Nelson, who is reportedly going to face a serious competitor in current governor Rick "Voldemort" Scott. Scott will most likely win. 

I view the political process at this point as largely broken and unrepairable in any meaningful way. However, I haven't reached the point of not voting and giving up entirely, so I still keep up with things (I'm not sure why) and I still vote for whoever I think will be an improvement, but I'm very jaded and pessimistic about the whole thing. And as for the corruption within the DNC, it's not at all surprising. They're politicians, aren't they?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

That's just it...that's not my corruption. I'm not a Democrat. I don't play the us-vs-them game that Nippy and JakeHolman do. So when I hear that the DNC is corrupt, that's no skin off my teeth. I'm not part of that team, or any team. There's little to nothing I can do about corruption within either party. I didn't vote for Wasserman-Schultz; in fact, I had no idea she was even running again. She's from South Florida, iirc, which is basically another state.  All I can do is vote on election day for the least worst option available to me (which usually loses anyway). Contacting my federal representative (the hard-right Trump supporter Neal Dunn) would have no effect, as he will vote along Trump/party lines every time. My 2 senators are Marco Rubio (enough said) and long-serving Democrat Bill Nelson, who is reportedly going to face a serious competitor in current governor Rick "Voldemort" Scott. Scott will most likely win. 

I view the political process at this point as largely broken and unrepairable in any meaningful way. However, I haven't reached the point of not voting and giving up entirely, so I still keep up with things (I'm not sure why) and I still vote for whoever I think will be an improvement, but I'm very jaded and pessimistic about the whole thing. And as for the corruption within the DNC, it's not at all surprising. They're politicians, aren't they?

So you didn't vote in the Dem or GOP primary?   

I ask because anyone that voted in the Dem primary for Sanders was cheated by the DNC (something DB has been saying for almost a year now).    

I'm a registered independent. In Florida, at least, you can only vote in the primaries for your registered party. I can only vote in non-partisan races and/or the final election, no primaries.

I'm not condoning what the DNC did, but I've already stated (months and months ago) that the whole DNC leadership should be booted from the party, and that includes Wasserman-Schultz and Brazile. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

I'm a registered independent. In Florida, at least, you can only vote in the primaries for your registered party. I can only vote in non-partisan races and/or the final election, no primaries.

I'm not condoning what the DNC did, but I've already stated (months and months ago) that the whole DNC leadership should be booted from the party, and that includes Wasserman-Schultz and Brazile. 

CA is like Florida so I often change what party I'm registered in so I can vote in the primary for the most 'moderate' candidate.   (which in CA is usually the GOP one).    But CA also has a new rule where for certain races (like US Senate),  everyone votes in a general primary and the top two face off in the General (so last time it was two Dems,  Harris and Sanchez,  with Harris winning and becoming one of the new Dem media 'darlings').

As for the DNC;   I'm not sure what role Wasserman-Schultz still has but Brazile is a members of their rules committee.   :blink:

4 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

which has always been my point about donald trump. he's not a lawyer or a career politician and it's probable that he did not expect to win last november yet many here go at him like he's caligula, nero and commodus all rolled into one.

of course the dems are dirty just like the gop but you trump detractors here are the ones making out like trump is an evil man.

my attitude is if trump is corrupt he is certainly not alone...

so why doan you all just give it a rest.:P:lol:

8 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

my attitude is if trump is corrupt he is certainly not alone...

There's one major difference between Trump's corruption and that of Wasserman-Schultz, Brazile, Clinton, etc.

He's the President of the United States.

If I don't care as much about Clinton's corrupt ways, it's because she's a two-time loser who is no longer relevant. No one would even be talking about her any more if it wasn't for the right-wingers needing a boogey-man.  

Trump, on the other hand, is in the highest office in the land, and therefore is due for more scrutiny and held at a higher standard, as are his cabinet members and anyone else in positions of power, very few of which are Democrats at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It would be sort of a backhanded compliment if any political

party could manage to rig 50 state primaries or caucuses.

Not believing it. And Donna's got a book to peddle. 

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017/11/02/25537553/no-hillary-didnt-rig-the-primary-against-bernie-by-signing-that-fundraising-agreement

True, Donny MAGA is not a career politician. He is a career

scam artist and he has the lawsuit judgments to prove it.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton

The fix was in after all.

Last year's presidential primary between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders was rigged by the Democratic National Committee - just as Sanders' supporters suspected - to hand the nomination to Clinton, according to a bombshell claim by Donna Brazile. The onetime Clinton confidante, CNN commentator and former interim party boss made the explosive claim Thursday while touting a new book that could sever her ties to Team Clinton for good.

“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested,” Brazile wrote in a piece for Politico Magazine.

“By Sept. 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” Brazile said.

The proof, according to Brazile, was a joint fundraising agreement document between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund and Hillary for America. It had been signed in August 2015, four months after Clinton announced her candidacy and a year before she officially secured the nomination over Sanders.

I don't know if the full story is out.  Brazile lost her position when it was revealed she helped Clinton.  Now she is pointing the finger at others for helping her too?  Wasn't she part of this whole fiasco?

13 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

There's one major difference between Trump's corruption and that of Wasserman-Schultz, Brazile, Clinton, etc.

He's the President of the United States.

If I don't care as much about Clinton's corrupt ways, it's because she's a two-time loser who is no longer relevant. No one would even be talking about her any more if it wasn't for the right-wingers needing a boogey-man.  

Trump, on the other hand, is in the highest office in the land, and therefore is due for more scrutiny and held at a higher standard, as are his cabinet members and anyone else in positions of power, very few of which are Democrats at the moment. 

Those that care the most about what the DNC did related to helping Clinton are Sander supporters.   The DNC corruption is relevant to all future Dem primary elections to  those that support non-establishment candidates.

PS:  I agree there isn't any equivalency in the level of DNC corruption and that of the Trump campaign.    But to me the DNC corruption is still relevant. 

Edited by jamesjazzguitar
4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

I don't know if the full story is out.  Brazile lost her position when it was revealed she helped Clinton.  Now she is pointing the finger at others for helping her too?  Wasn't she part of this whole fiasco?

Yes, she was part of the fiasco.   I suspect Clinton blaming the DNC for being one of the reasons she lost in her book is the reason Brazile is trying to taint Clinton as it relates to winning the Dem Primary.    But at the same time Brazile is tainting the DNC and also herself.     (but this is fairly typical in this type of 'family' feud).

The DNC is a complete mess. There is a lot of talk about how the Republicans are tearing themselves apart via Bannon primarying further right candidates, and the Trump critics within the party, etc. But the Democrats are just as bad at the moment, and they don't have any wins or positions of power to fall back on. As Cid stated elsewhere, the Democrat power structure is getting old, and there are very few newcomers making any impression, and they still have the centrists vs the Berniecrats issues. The mockery that was the selection of new party leaders, with the widely disliked by all but the most "inside" insiders Tom Perez getting the top spot, was a clear signal that the Democrat leadership failed to pay any attention to the last election. 

• Like 1

Alleged Traitor Hailed As American Hero By Obama Pleads Guilty To Desertion

In May 2014, President Obama, looking desperately for a foreign policy victory, traded five terrorists from Guantanamo Bay to the Taliban in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl, a sergeant suspected of desertion. Bergdahl’s alleged desertion necessitated the use of American troops to search for him; six were killed during that process.

President Obama welcomed Bergdahl himself to the Rose Garden, along with his parents, where he lauded their “courage” and the media cast Bergdahl in the role of hero; National Security Advisor Susan Rice, who made a habit of fibbing to the American public on national television during her tenure in the job, told Americans that Bergdahl’s service was “honorable” and added that he served with “honor and distinction.” Obama defended his decision by stating, “I make absolutely no apologies for making sure that we get back a young man to his parents and that the American people understand that this is somebody’s child and that we don’t condition whether or not we make the effort to try to get them back.”

On Monday, Bergdahl pleaded guilty to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. Bergdahl apologized — too late for his dead comrades — and stated, “At the time, I had no intention of causing search and recovery operations….It’s very inexcusable.”

Obama welcomed this guy to the rose garden and treated him like a hero? How dumb can you get.

The party is over: Time for Democrats to clean house

The recent revelations by Donna Brazile that Hillary Clinton rigged the 2016 Democratic primaries through corrupt financing come as no surprise to me, especially as someone who before the election said he could not, despite longstanding ties to the Clintons, support Hillary Clinton’s candidacy.

In October 2016, I said that there would be a constitutional crisis if she were to be elected. Given the news from Brazile about rigging the primaries, the report from John Solomon of The Hill that U.S. uranium tied to an Obama era deal may actually have reached Europe, and ongoing questions about who paid for the infamous Steele dossier, there may well be a constitutional crisis even without Clinton in the Oval Office.

Though it is certainly important that Brazile offered these revelations about Hillary Clinton, she herself is no pillar of honesty, as previously leaked Clinton emails revealed that Brazile provided Hillary’s campaign with debate questions prior to the Democratic primary debates, which Brazile subsequently lied about when asked on television.

I believe that Democrats need to pull together at a time of unprecedented vulnerability of the Republican Party. There needs to be a complete and total housecleaning of the infrastructure of the Democratic Party. Ultimately, Hillary Clinton needs to go away, Bernie Sanders needs to go away, Donna Brazile needs to go away. They are all complicit. We desperately need a renewed understanding of ethics in politics.

The Democrats are the best helpers the Republicans have.

Donna Brazile criticizes Barack Obama's 'titanic ego' in her new book

Former interim DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile said the Democratic party was "leeched of its vitality" by former President Barack Obama and others in the months leading up to the 2016 presidential campaign.

“We had three Democratic parties: The party of Barack Obama, the party of Hillary Clinton, and this weak little vestige of a party led by [Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz] that was doing a very poor job getting people who were not president elected,” Brazile wrote in her newly released 2016 campaign tell-all.

Brazile accused the 44th president of caring "deeply about his image" and using the committee to act as a bank for his personal "political expenses."

Obama "used the party to provide for political expenses like gifts to donors, and political travel," Brazile wrote, adding that the politician also used DNC funds for "his pollster and focus groups" later into his second term although he couldn't run for president again.

Thanks to Donna Brazile for confirming everything I have been saying about Obama in here for years. It was all about him and his ego, and how he used this country like a personal piggy bank for his own self-interests. And the media helped to fuel his ego by letting him get away with it for years.