Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with a movie!

KellyPSU

When I was younger I used to sit up and watch this movie on TCM and I watched it sooo many times but I honestly have no idea what it was called or who was in it...I know that thats VERY vague but the basic premise from what I can remember was this: Two sisters (or friends) in their 20's or 30's that were basically con-artists who had an aunt or a chaparone along on vacation with them. She reminded me of Mary Wickes(the nanny or chaparone) Their mission was to find themselves men (who had money ofcourse) and marry them but the sisters ended up falling in love with two men, one who had money and one who didnt, but both of them said that they had money. Also they were in love with the opposite men that they started going after to begin with. I remember that there was a scene where they were at the beach...I believe that the movie was made in the mid 40's-late 50's. It was in color also. I know that there isnt much info but any help would be appreciated. Ive been searching for this movie for years! Thanks so much!

This sounds like the Fox musical MOON OVER MIAMI with Betty Grable from 1941. There was also a version called THREE LITTLE GIRLS IN BLUE (1946) with June Haver. The non-musical version is THREE BLIND MICE (1938) starring Loretta Young.

Sandy K

Message was edited by: sandykaypax

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings