Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

Women in power-- women take control of their own destinies

On 6/25/2020 at 7:54 PM, mr6666 said:

yeah, but they all thought they had a real chance with Hillary in 2016 too.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

yeah, but they all thought they had a real chance with Hillary in 2016 too.

She did have two and a half million more votes than Donald Trump.  Even he thought he was going to lose.

Sean Hannity asked him what he would do with 4 more years and he was stumped.  I guess Putin hasn't told him yet.

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

She did have two and a half million more votes than Donald Trump.  Even he thought he was going to lose.

Sean Hannity asked him what he would do with 4 more years and he was stumped.  I guess Putin hasn't told him yet.

a 50 foot russian redheaded woman shoulda been played by Tina Louise.

:)

I saw Tina Louise in Los Angeles in the 90's.  Still beautiful then.  We were in a 3 table restaurant and she was next to me.

24 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

I saw Tina Louise in Los Angeles in the 90's.  Still beautiful then.  We were in a 3 table restaurant and she was next to me.

Tina Louise!!! one of the sexiest woman of the 50's and after..You also had Claudia Cardinale in Montreal,wow i should hang around with you! all i had was Peter Boyle and Britt Ekland

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2020 at 8:53 AM, jakeem said:

Another prominent Republican refusing to vote for trump.

Carly Fiorina, who was personally insulted by trump in public when they were both Republican primary candidates in 2016, will be voting for Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential candidate.

The former Hewlett Packard CEO says she wants a president who has both character and empathy.

And those are characteristics that the current occupant of the Oval Office certainly does lack.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:13 PM, jakeem said:

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpg

NASA names headquarters after its first Black female engineer, "Hidden Figure" Mary W. Jackson

5:14 PM · Jun 24, 2020·Sprinklr

This is so far beyond recognition long overdue.

This Woman's exclusion from the current events of 1958 on down to the present is one reason why our history has been diluted with white supremacy.

Decades ago the American government should have told the truth about this black female engineer at NASA, along with the other black female "Hidden Figures" who made the Space Program possible.

This would have not just encouraged minorities, including white women, to go into science, it also would have been supportive of the Non-violent Civil Rights Movement--

as evidence against the LIE of white supremacy.

But at least, future generations of Americans will know and appreciate the contribution of Mary W Jackson to the technological growth and advancement of the United States of America.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

_oEEIsvx_bigger.jpg

NPR

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tells NPR she agrees with Joe Biden's assessment that mask usage should be mandated on the federal level amid a surge of coronavirus cases across the U.S.

5:39 PM · Jun 26, 2020·SocialFlow

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

qWDd71_8_bigger.jpg

"As long as we're faced with this crisis, masks should be mandatory...In fact, the reason the CDC hasn't made it mandatory is because they don't want to embarrass the president," Pelosi said, calling Trump "cowardly" for not wearing a face mask.

8:03 AM · Jun 27, 2020·Twitter Web App

With the lack of Federal leadership on the executive level concerning the pandemic,

US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is stepping into the void and calling for a federal mandate for wearing masks and wears one herself as an example.

Promoting and Protecting Public Health in a democracy is the responsibility of government on every level.

4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

doan carry your burned bras before they're torched.

Goodness you still remember that, women realized it was a bad idea because it gave men what they wanted. ;)

main-qimg-468e3e448be8c19170ca9f83832b15

2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

With the lack of Federal leadership on the executive level concerning the pandemic,

US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is stepping into the void and calling for a federal mandate for wearing masks and wears one herself as an example.

Promoting and Protecting Public Health in a democracy is the responsibility of government on every level.

I believe it was a mistake for both Pelosi and Biden to support a federal mandate on wearing masks.

A better response,  especially for Biden as it relates to the election would have been to say:   I don't think a federal mandate would have been necessary if the President and his entire administration had lead by example.    I have faith in the American people and the vast majority would have done what-was-necessary if given the right leadership,  instead of lying and spin. 

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

"This is as bad as it gets."

trump gives Putin a pass, when the Russians put bounties on the heads of American soldiers in Afghanistan.

US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tried to remove this Outlaw president.

Now it's up to Americans to decide what kind of country they want.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

The United States of America deserves a qualified, patriotic  and duty-bound president.

Whether most adult Americans vote, don't vote, or throw away their vote on a protest vote--

The culmination is the Americans will get what they deserve--

You reap what you sow.

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

The United States of America deserves a qualified, patriotic  and duty-bound president.

Whether most adult Americans vote, don't vote, or throw away their vote on a protest vote--

You reap what you sow.

While I agree with Pelosi 100% I don't think this is the way the Dems should try to defeat Trump.    Fox is already pushing the narrative that Joe is too old,  getting senile,  and mentally unstable.      Thus I don't think it is wise to get into a who is more "fit" to be President debate.    Instead the Dems task is to get those undecided voters in those battle ground states to see that Biden,  as well as the Dems overall,   are pushing for polices that benefit the working-class and so called middle America over that of the Trump and the GOP.

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

NrRRE0_b_bigger.jpg

Sen. Tammy Duckworth to block the confirmation of 1,123 senior US Armed Forces promotions until she receives assurance Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman's promotion won't be blocked https://cnn.it/2VXgVav

9:38 PM · Jul 2, 2020·SocialFlow

A real Combat Veteran is hardly afraid of the bone spur-coward in the Oval Office.

On 7/1/2020 at 7:00 PM, Princess of Tap said:

You reap what you sow.

she blames America for decades of her party hating on rural whites and people of faith.

white liberals hating on white supremacy is really rich because they think that one day those they empower will say..."leave them alone! those are the good white people who sided with us."

hatred always blinds the human heart to reason.

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

white liberals hating on white supremacy is really rich because they think that one day those they empower will say..."leave them alone! those are the good white people who sided with us."

hatred always blinds the human heart to reason.

Nippy-- It's true that racists in America are getting a lot of coverage today because they have their leader in the Oval Office.

But I believe the majority of Americans are not actively trying to destroy the civil rights of others.

And that most Americans truly deplore hate crimes and those that perpetrate these hate crimes.

On 7/8/2020 at 2:48 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Nippy-- It's true that racists in America are getting a lot of coverage today because they have their leader in the Oval Office.

But I believe the majority of Americans are not actively trying to destroy the civil rights of others.

And that most Americans truly deplore hate crimes and those that perpetrate these hate crimes.

BS. if the liberal peaceful protesters could go after Lincoln and trash his memorials and statuary they would but they have nothing on him...but they wish they could find something. you know I got a hoot decades ago when your side went after that poster of Willie Horton because it illustrates how old the disconnect is between the msm and the american people. white americans being afraid of that visage was sheer BS because that attitude has been prevalent since the late 1960s early 1970s especially in urban metropolitan areas....

the Baltimore riots a few years ago. let me tell you something, princess, my sister once told me that whenever she drove through that part of the country' the DC / Maryland area, she always felt uneasy given how the black residents living there stared at white people....

she felt uneasy! that oughta tell you something. that Willie Horton business was a deflection because white americans have been scared sheetless for their lives in urban metropolitan areas years before that.

:D

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Nancy Pelosi told CNN that she would "absolutely" be willing to forego the House's August recess to reach a deal for another relief package to help the country battle the health and economic crises caused by the coronavirus.

11:17 AM · Jul 14, 2020·TweetDeck

This is the kind of leadership America needs in Washington.

But, unfortunately, I doubt that Mitch McConnell would agree.

9 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

This is the kind of leadership America needs in Washington.

But, unfortunately, I doubt that Mitch McConnell would agree.

why isn't her and her husband's bay area estate grounds open to the starving homeless drug and booze-addled masses of socal and surrounding environs?...

"hey nancy, could you help us clean up our mess?"

Op-Ed: Southern California has the resources to solve homelessness ...

the exotic dance moves of Ginger Grant...

woman power! (and how)

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

NrRRE0_b_bigger.jpg

State Sen. Nikema Williams has been chosen to replace the late Rep. John Lewis on the ballot in November, paving the way for the first black woman elected to lead the Georgia Democratic Party to serve the Atlanta-area district in Congress next year.

3:47 PM · Jul 20, 2020·SocialFlow

Another first for equality in the United States of America-- led by a woman!

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

The Sen. Duckworth is also a former military officer who has seen combat.

You can be sure she has a lot to say about our Draft Dodging Bone Spur Coward of a "president".

21 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

The Sen. Duckworth is also a former military officer who has seen combat.

You can be sure she has a lot to say about our Draft Dodging Bone Spur Coward of a "president".

Too bad one can't sell their stock when it is on the rise,  since every few weeks there is yet another rising star.   

• Haha 1