Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Backlot local chapter - Three Rivers, Pittsburgh Pa.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm good for making it a Pittsburgh chapter. I think it said we need at least 5 people with email addresses, some one to be president of the chapter, and a movie theatre. I honestly have no preference as to who is in charge the theatre that's closest to me is the Cinemark in Robinson, but I know there's Cinemark in North Hills too that also shows TCM Classics

Okay I'll make this easier cause this message board isn't really helping! Anyone who is interested send your name and email to my email which is snoopie63@aol.com (yeah I know it's silly you can laugh at it) and which movie theater you'd prefer (remember it has to show TCM Big Screen Classics) and when I get enough people we'll make this happen!

That is of course unless someone has any other ideas!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested, I already said hey in this other Pittsburgh chapter thread too that I linked below. If you need a hand I can help in any way needed too. Event cordination, graphic desgn, web design, product design, social media. 

And if you need a theater that shows primarily classics (IDK what the theater criteria are), there are several small historic repertory/art house ones near the general city area which are probably nice and central. I can list for you.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello to anyone still following this or is still interested in being part of a group in Pittsburgh,

My name is Debbie and while the TCM Backlot local chapter program is not really around anymore we still have our own classic movie group in Pittsburgh and we are always happy to welcome anyone who wishes to join! It's called Pittsburgh Classic Movie Club I run the club with fellow member Wendy and you can find us on our Facebook page (simply type Pittsburgh Classic Movie Club and our page comes up first) or we also have our own website which you can find here https://pghclassicmoviegrp.wixsite.com/pghclassicmoviegroup (you can also Google search our club name and our website comes us first!) 

During this Covid crisis we are still carrying on by having online meetings via ZOOM and we've been doing Sunday night social distance  movies at different locations near the city of Pittsburgh.

Anyone interested can reach us at the Facebook page, website, or our email which is pghclassicmoviegrp@gmail.com

Feel free to pass this information onto anyone interested in TCM and classic movies! We always have incredibly fun conversations talking about our love for this and would love to meet more who are just as passionate! 

Thank you! 

Debbie