Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help! I have been trying to find the name this movie for a few years!

tandel1

Hello! I am hoping that someone can help me figure out the title of this film.

It is a black and white, with only one actor. I don't believe there is any dialouge, just narration. It is set in the basement of a home, with the male actor being a super tiny man trying to survive in this basement. He finds a matchbox to sleep in, and has to fight an attacking spider with a needle and spool of thread. He struggles with the giant match to light a fire. His journey finally takes him to a window in the basement where he looks outside and sees grass, and I believe that is where the story ends.

Could possibly be a twighlight zone type of film or something similar, but I don't recall seeing the signature TZ ending.

Any info would be so much appreciated!

Thank you!

~t

I think that I would be hard pressed to stump you! To me that was a hard one...Really! I can't even begin to tell you how many people, that I have asked over the years, and no one seemed to know what the heck I was talking about.

Thank you, I will enjoy it very much and I can't wait to share it with my small nephews. Now if only I could find it on DVD...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings