Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

An old horror/alien movie and a horse movie.

DeltaJoy

The alien movie is from the 50's. The movie opened with a motorist hitting what he thought was a person unknown to him it was really an alien. He decided to drive away however the alien's detached hand crawled into the back seat. It crawled toward the back of the man's head as he drove. On the back of the hand was an eyeball and it had needles coming out of the fingers. I still have vivid memories of this movie and was unable to sleep without my mother for some time. I don't like movies or tv even to this day if the eyes do strange things. Anyone who saw this will know it I'm sure and I'd like to know the name.

The other is a young boy who rides a thoroughbred across America to enter the Kentucky Derby. It's in color and saw it within the last 5 years but don't know when it was made. I'd love to know the name of it.

Thank you for the answer to #1!~! Invasion of the Saucer Men alternate title Attack of the Saucer Men. It's not on DVD...yet, I'm not sure I want it to be but maybe it's laughable and if I saw it I could put it, and me, to rest finally.

Now about that horse movie..............hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings