Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stumped on Classic Movie

ClassicMuffin

Hello Eveyone - I am new and I need your help. There is a movie about 3 roommates in New York or Europe. One is trying to break into acting; falls in love with a director, director uses her and she falls for him, and because he doesn't want her she jumps/falls off of a fire escape, the other one gets into a relationship with a man and he gets her pregnant and she thinks they are going to be married, but he is taking her to a doctor for an abortion, she jumps out of the moving car. The leading lady is a blonde. That's all I can remember. I thought it was Three Coins in a Fountain, but I think I'm wrong. Does anyone know the title?

• 1 month later...

You've already received the answer, THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, but in case you still don't know the identity of the blonde, it was Hope Lange. Red-haired, beautiful Suzy Parker, the most successful fashion model of the time, was the one who committed suicide. Others were Martha Hyer, Louis Jourdan, Diane Baker, Stephen Boyd.

Madeleine2322

You've already received the answer, THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, but in case you still don't know the identity of the blonde, it was Hope Lange. Red-haired, beautiful Suzy Parker, the most successful fashion model of the time, was the one who committed suicide. Others were Martha Hyer, Louis Jourdan, Diane Baker, Stephen Boyd.

Madeleine2322

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings