Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HELP with movie name

mammie

Western/ Civil war - In color- Brothers who go to fight in the war. Five brothers i think. It starts out where they are in western close and then later fighting for the south. The main part of the movie is about the brothers trying to protect and keep up with one another but they all end up being killed except for one. The one who survivies is injured (missing an arm i think) and the last part of the movie is him getting to return home. I know its not much but any information would be appriciated I loved this movie when I was young and it would come on the Sunday movie every once in a while I would watch it in the mid to late 70,s but i have no idea when it was made. Thank You

I looked up Journey To Shiloh and it is not on DVD but what i was able to read i think that may be the movie i have been looking for. One of the characters names sound familar. I will have to wait for it to come on TV or DVD but i want to say Thank You , I have looked for it off and on for years. I was surprised at the cast and surprised i did not remember any of them but i was pretty young.

Thank You ! Thank You ! I do have Encore Western and have just set my DVR to record it for me. I am so excited ! I just want to say Thanks again for all the help. I am amazed at how quickly I have gotten an answer . I have tried other sites and alot of people who were suppose to be big movie buffs and could never find it, you guys are great !!!!!!! Lisa

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings