Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

should i continue posting old photos?

i assume your remark was meant to be witty..i do not usually use language like that..but this trivioidiot insulted me and my mother who has been dead for over 35 years ..i do not stand for vicious villification and refuse to be ridiculed by that creature..i hope you understand that i strike back when attacked for no reason...

i assume your remark was meant to be witty...

Nope, there'd be a smiley following my remarks if I wanted to be funny. The bold letters said it all. I just patiently wait for certain patterns to reappear on these boards, and they're beginning again...

LOL I thought I was on your ignore list..

Dont like what you read ? Change the 'channel' !

I always fight fire with fight, an eye for an eye

I am here I am there I am nowhere, I am everywhere

I am Darkman (not a bad film either :) )

Crappy new year :)

Message was edited by: dsclassic

Metzes, you yourself have admitted here than EVEN YOU can't keep up with all the threads you start.

I repeat, being 80 years old doesn't exempt you from reason or give you a free-pass to do whatever you like.

Snorky

Whats your excuse ? Like making comments to keep this thread on the front burner ?

sounds like you want to be part of the party ..thanks for your unwanted comments in this thread..

You could have not said anything and this thread would have rightfully vanished into page limbo..

Thanks!

Message was edited by: dsclassic

>ashamed?? NO!

If you look you'll see that question was directed at DSClassic.

>i count 9 complimentary ,only 2 negative

Whatever. I don't object to you posting.

Several people have politely made a helpful suggestion to start a photo quiz thread.

Yet you choose to ignore their advice.

Try and follow along here.

No Im not ashamed Snorky Im amazed at how stupid you are to want to continue commenting this thread, you must like it when arguments go on in threads...

Id like to see new threads on here from many users to see what they have on their minds..this page has "you are currently ignoring this member" all over it

Are you going to comment on this again Snorky...I know your tempted.....

>No Im not ashamed Snorky

LOL! It was a rhetorical question I already knew your answer to.

If you can't identify the photo there's no need to get all bent out of shape about it.

I, myself am not much good at trivia and I don't pretend to be.

snorky..isntt this what you saiid to me??and NOT in response to "you know who."...as follows ::

Re: should i continue posting old photos?

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 12:47 PM iin response to: metz44

Click to reply to this thread Reply

Now a question for you.

Why ask everyone's opinion if you should continue posting old photos then just ignore everyone's input and announce you'll continue on regardless?

Snorky

i think you got your messages mixed up...... most people like my postings..so let us discontinue this nonsense.....end of "subject" and any disagreement we might have had,,i have used the "ignore" button when irked..why dont you do the same if anyone bothers you?? ...... cheers