Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

should i continue posting old photos?

metz44

>i think you got your messages mixed up......

No.

I'll admit it's easy to get the two of you mixed up but I've made no mistakes here in what I've said to whom.

I think I explained it clearly enough that any intelligent person could understand what I was saying.

So let's just say Snorky made a mistake and call it a day?

Not.

You're the one that's confused.

I'll just re-post what I said earlier and maybe it will sink in for you, metzes.

>I don't object to you posting.

>

>Several people have politely made a helpful suggestion to start a photo quiz thread.

>Yet you choose to ignore their advice.

>

>Try and follow along here.

can you read english??here is your jan 10 post in its entirety i will not let you have the last word

it fails to sink into your head that our argument is that you objected ,to my postings,i replied and then you inferred i was neglecting and ignoring EVERYONES input

Re: should i continue posting old photos?

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 12:47 PM in response to: metz44 in response to: metz44

Click to reply to this thread Reply

Now a question for you.

Why ask everyone's opinion if you should continue posting old photos then just ignore everyone's input and announce you'll continue on regardless?

did you or did you not post that??wake up to reality and admit that sometimes you are wrong!

yeah i kind of like sylvia too,,,she cried a lot i remember

i have finished my posting on this ridiculous thread...if snarfy contines babblingi will have no alternative but to push the ignore button and not respond.further..amen to that..

Why ask everyone's opinion if you should continue posting old photos then just ignore everyone's input and announce you'll continue on regardless?

So I included the thread name in my question?

So what?

The real question is why are you so stuck on stupid?

You asked for everyone's opinion saying it "would affect your decision".

Oh, the grand drama of it all! LOL!

People have expressed a desire for you to limit your photo quizzes to a photo quiz thread.

It's a good idea but you're dead set on ignoring everyone's input and announcing you'll continue on regardless!

I don't see "everyone's input" telling you to stop posting so what the metz do you think I was talking about????

I clarified what I meant for you which was generous of me - but you still insist on going back to that one post reading only what suits you. Kinda like RockyRoad would do. regards :)

Playing dumb like this just makes you look like a contentious imbecile.

Asking me to be reasonable while calling me a ****.

I don't care if this thread ends today or a year from now so hit the ignore button now loser.

>I am over this.

I can tell.

Actually, you're above it all. You've got real class! heh heh

>Its more fun to discuss films

Taking the high road again, I see!

Reading your posts on this thread - your love of movies really shines through! heh heh

>Im ignoring the whole lot you...

>Tuning out

Rocky always came back after he said he was leaving for good so I'll believe it when I see it.

So I included the thread name in my question?

So what?

The real question is why are you so stuck on stupid?

You asked for everyone's opinion saying it "would affect your decision".

Oh, the grand drama of it all! LOL!

People have expressed a desire for you to limit your photo quizzes to a photo quiz thread.

It's a good idea but you're dead set on ignoring everyone's input and announcing you'll continue on regardless!

I don't see "everyone's input" telling you to stop posting so what the metz do you think I was talking about????

I clarified what I meant for you which was generous of me - but you still insist on going back to that one post reading only what suits you. Kinda like RockyRoad would do. regards :)

Playing dumb like this just makes you look like a contentious imbecile.

Asking me to be reasonable while calling me a ****.

I don't care if this thread ends today or a year from now so hit the ignore button now loser.

So predictable, another 3 follow ups , well I aint bothering reading them, and I know you are just sitting there waiting for my response or comment

Here it is

**** you

Get a life

And do not follow me around the rooms

No particular order

Archived