Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tcm not working in opera

I was trying to click in to t.c.m on demand ,but claimed that i needed to down load flash player .I did and it still claimed that i needed to down load still .Then i discovered that I had to enable it ,but, after that it still claimed that I had to download browser.What in the hell is going on 

As far as I know, the current version of Opera runs on top of Webkit/Blink, which is an open-source browser engine provided by Google.  So this should be similar in ways to the Chrome browser.  Opera used to have its own engine about 7 years ago, called "Presto".  Now things have changed and they are owned by the Chinese, and the original CEO and developers of Opera are now working at Vivaldi.  That is another browser which also uses the open-source Webkit/Blink engine from Google.

So all that just to say maybe your browser needs upgrading, and if that doesn't help, maybe try switching over to the Vivaldi browser.  It is the same open-source engine, but all the features are designed by the original people who worked on Opera.