Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which Movies Are You Looking Forward To?

Metropolisforever

I am looking forward to seeing Charlie Chaplin's "The Circus" this February!! That's the first Charlie Chaplin movie I ever watched. I remember staying up late in one of my sleepless fits of insomnia and watching TCM (for it's the only thing on worth watching at those hours), and seeing Matt Groening as the guest programmer. "The Circus" was in the line-up as one of the movies he chose. I thought to myself, "Oh my! I've never seen a Charlie Chaplin movie, but I've heard so much." I waited nearly three hours for it to come on. Once I had seen it, I completely fell in love with Chaplin. I haven't seen that movie since. I truly wish to watch it again just like I did the first time I discovered Chaplin.

The movies I'm looking forward to:

The DVD releases of Forbidden Hollywood Vol.2( I have already pre-ordered it)

and The Lon Chaney Collection Vol.2,(as soon as it can be pre-ordered, I will be pre-ordering it).

Can't think of any movies that are coming out this year in the theaters that I looking forward to right now, which will probably change.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings