Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wagner now a "person of interest" in Natalie Wood's death

She also went with *"The Chairman of the Board: Sinatra" in between marriages to RJ

& *Frank attended her funeral at "Westwood, cem"

As did *Walken, but in photos you can see him way back from the rest

On 2/18/2018 at 8:31 PM, spence said:

(p.S. but what in the...does this have to do with the "Me Too Movement?"  RIDICULOUS)

Stories of present and past sexual harassment and violence are coming out of the woodwork, and are finally being believed. Natalie Wood's death could be one of those cases. The timing is right for clarity. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, hepclassic said:

Stories of present and past sexual harassment and violence are coming out of the woodwork, and are finally being believed. Natalie Wood's death could be one of those cases. The timing is right for clarity. 

Yea,  I'm waiting to hear Natalie's side of the story.    :blink:

• Like 1
On 2/5/2018 at 12:15 AM, spence said:

I own this book & it really goes into great detail about this & the infamous & still pretty much unknown to most 1954 horrific incident, when she was only 16

I only found out about it myself a little 10 years ago when Tab Hunter's book came out. I'd recommend his book to anyone who is interested in Hollywood in the death rattles of the studio era of the 1950s.

On 2/18/2018 at 7:37 PM, spence said:

She also went with *"The Chairman of the Board: Sinatra" in between marriages to RJ

& *Frank attended her funeral at "Westwood, cem"

As did *Walken, but in photos you can see him way back from the rest

I couldn't help but notice that RJ was the Usher on the door at Frank Sinatra's funeral and recently at Barbara Sinatra's funeral too.

45 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yea,  I'm waiting to hear Natalie's side of the story.    :blink:

Well, if Lara was as close to Natalie as she claims, she might know. I mean, unless there is a friend who is still alive. There's possibilities. 

24 minutes ago, hepclassic said:

Well, if Lara was as close to Natalie as she claims, she might know. I mean, unless there is a friend who is still alive. There's possibilities. 

Lara might know what?    A friend might know what? 

Natalie wasn't able to talk to anyone after that boating trip since she was,, uh,,,  dead.

Therefore anything that is known would be something that took place BEFORE those 3 got on that boat.   E.g. say Natalie told people she was being abused by R.W. and that she felt he might try to kill her.   That isn't evidence that he did kill her.    Instead it is just hearsay and NOT admissible. 

4 hours ago, hepclassic said:

DESPITE BEIUNG "LOVE OF MY 53 YEARS!" & I've even been hitched   My ex was no compoarison to NATASHGAthough

It will never happen

& the timing has nada to do with thisparticular acident

THANKJ YOU TOUGH   ()P.S. If you ever want to just wreitre/jaw abvioyt ANYTHNG *KATE & *TRACY too, drop  me a line at (Jeffshannon50@gmail.com) I correspond with 100's off of these superb boards & have since 2001

He is my #1 idol by the way  & ever since 1979/80. & haveseveral books on both heavyweights-(A TIP OR MORE IF YOU LIKE?) Plus, & I think we touched on this before A grand gal from NYC ran over to "Sotheby's" to get both of us *Kate's auction books)  REASON I;M WRITING YOIU HEAR IS I DON;T KNOW HOW TO DEKLETE MY MESSAGES-(tcm;s) SECTION YET & THEY ARE ALL FULL NOW???

Again, I even corresponded with CYNDI TRACY-(l96l-) close relative of *Spence & sghe was more inti hislegacy then his jerk of a grandson Joe TRACY!?  He also ruined us fans chance at getting him a  postal stamp?-(LONG STORY!)

SORRYT FOR SEVERAL MISSPLELLINGS  A COULE WEKS BACKJ IT WAS MY MINITOR< bUT STRANGELKY JUST FIUXED ITSELF? & NOW,. THOIUGHNOT A LOT, DARN MACHINE IS ACTING WEURD   GREAT TIMING FOR ME TOO, OSCAR TIME???

7 minutes ago, spence said:

SORRYT FOR SEVERAL MISSPLELLINGS  A COULE WEKS BACKJ IT WAS MY MINITOR< bUT STRANGELKY JUST FIUXED ITSELF? & NOW,. THOIUGHNOT A LOT, DARN MACHINE IS ACTING WEURD   GREAT TIMING FOR ME TOO, OSCAR TIME???

Spence, I have to wonder if you are using a laptop and accidentally hitting the touchpad while typing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Natalie wasn't able to talk to anyone after that boating trip since she was,, uh,,,  dead.

Therefore anything that is known would be something that took place BEFORE those 3 got on that boat.   E.g. say Natalie told people she was being abused by R.W. and that she felt he might try to kill her.   That isn't evidence that he did kill her.    Instead it is just hearsay and NOT admissible. 

Like I told ya before James, you definitely missed your calling in life! ;)

1 hour ago, Thenryb said:

Spence, I have to wonder if you are using a laptop and accidentally hitting the touchpad while typing.

NOPE! Just a regular ol' computer, though could be thought of as a laptop ?

I never owed a c-=phone myself though

2 reasons Not enough $dough$ & would be far more addicting!

THANX

14 hours ago, Dargo said:

Like I told ya before James, you definitely missed your calling in life! ;)

Remember my sister is married to the brother of the DA in my county.   So anytime these high profile cases come up and we meet at various holiday functions I peddle him with questions.

And with this being an election year,  I always tease him by asking if he has any 'dead' cases he will try to rehash to get free publicly.  :lol:

18 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Whether you agree with me or not, the fact that Natalie did say that she was being abused by Richard Wagner and she felt he might try to kill her, and she winds up dead doesn't mean she can't speak for what actually happened. It means no one listened to her when she did speak. Abuse victims need to be believed always. 

16 minutes ago, hepclassic said:

Whether you agree with me or not, the fact that Natalie did say that she was being abused by Richard Wagner and she felt he might try to kill her, and she winds up dead doesn't mean she can't speak for what actually happened. It means no one listened to her when she did speak. Abuse victims need to be believed always. 

Well actually hep, I believe when it came to THAT guy, Natalie supposedly once said she felt she was being "abused" by HIM whenever she was forced to listen to his complete Ring Cycle!

And frankly, I know how she must have felt myself!

(...sorry...couldn't resist) ;)

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Well actually hep, I believe when it came to THAT guy, Natalie said she felt she was being abused by him ONLY when she was forced to listen to his complete Ring Cycle!

And frankly, I know how she must have felt myself!

(...sorry...couldn't resist) ;)

She probably suffered a lot of abuse from Lohengrin not giving his name too. ;):lol: 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, hepclassic said:

Being abused and being murdered are two different things whether you want to admit it or not....just because she believed he might be capable of doing it, it still does not mean he did the deed.

Maybe Wagner did abuse her, if so shame on him. Still doesn't amount to actual proof of him murdering her.

People should be convicted on actual proof, not gossip or hearsay.

29 minutes ago, Bethluvsfilms said:

Being abused and being murdered are two different things whether you want to admit it or not....just because she believed he might be capable of doing it, it still does not mean he did the deed.

Maybe Wagner did abuse her, if so shame on him. Still doesn't amount to actual proof of him murdering her.

I highly recommend people watch the 1943 film The Ox Bow Incident.   ;)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bethluvsfilms said:

But gossip and hearsay is all we got!

HANG HIM!!!

the-ox-bow-incident-1200-1200-675-675-cr

"Hold it, partner. This man might be innocent!"

"What are you? Some kind of liberal?"

• Haha 4