Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
butterscotchgreer

tv/movie couples who should have been married

Not you, too. Ohh, goodness gracious. You cannot be this sappy. Nobody is this sappy.

of course i can! cant i april? any hopeless romantic such as us can be as sappy as we like! heehee!.....or maybe it is just me. ;)

I have a question for you, T. I'm getting ready for my Greer exposure on Saturday night and I'm just wondering if any of the films are going to feature a million gallons of blood being spilled. I'm very fond of such things as that. I just enjoy "voir rouge."

Not you, too. Ohh, goodness gracious. You cannot be this sappy. Nobody is this sappy.

I have a question for you, T. I'm getting ready for my Greer exposure on Saturday night and I'm just wondering if any of the films are going to feature a million gallons of blood being spilled. I'm very fond of such things as that. I just enjoy "voir rouge."

eeeewwwwww! if there was that much blood in my greer movies, i wouldnt like them....oh i see! i gotcha sky blue blood loving frankie! you are just teasing me right? heehee! good one!

the closest thing to any of that is in Valley of Decision when three men in her life get murdered on a bridge, but they dont show blood. the look on her devastated face just makes you want to cry..of course i am already crying by this point. heehee!

Hiya, Sappy Skirts -- Not you, too. Ohh, goodness gracious. You cannot be this sappy. Nobody is this sappy.

of course i can! cant i april? any hopeless romantic such as us can be as sappy as we like! heehee!.....or maybe it is just me.

It's just you, but that's okay. It's good to be unique. ;)

eeeewwwwww! if there was that much blood in my greer movies, i wouldnt like them....oh i see! i gotcha sky blue blood loving frankie! you are just teasing me right? heehee! good one!

Of course I'm teasing. Do you actually believe I'd love a million gallons of blood being spilled all over the place. :) The only rouge I want to voir is Greer's luxurious hair.

the closest thing to any of that is in Valley of Decision when three men in her life get murdered on a bridge, but they dont show blood. the look on her devastated face just makes you want to cry..of course i am already crying by this point. heehee!

No! Not more crying! You sure are a sweet and sappy gal, T.

So do you think these two ever got together?:

mydarlingclementine17.jpg

mydarlingclementine18.jpg

I'm confident these two didn't:

onceuponatimeinthewest4.jpg

onceuponatimeinthewest5.jpg

onceuponatimeinthewest6.jpg

onceuponatimeinthewest7.jpg

onceuponatimeinthewest8.jpg

onceuponatimeinthewest9.jpg

*It's just you, but that's okay. It's good to be unique.*

that is the second time today that i have been called unique. is this a bad thing? goodness me!

Of course I'm teasing. The only rouge I want to voir is Greer's luxurious hair.

oh well then everything is okay now. have fun watching those beyond wonderful greer movies tomorrow. i will! but you really dont have to watch them if you dont want to. i know you would rather watch gloria graham. :)

Do you actually believe I'd love a million gallons of blood being spilled all over the place.

..................................no.....................maybe. heehee!

No! Not more crying! You sure are a sweet and sappy gal, T

what do you mean no more crying? too late! heehee! i have my gardenia hanky already for tomorrow AND a whole tissue box standing by just in case.

i love those screen caps! they are so romantic looking!

Well....not quite so unique but you don't mind if I'm a little sappy too, do you T? ;)

Frank - Of course Wyatt came back for Clemmy --- don't you know your history? I also re-write that.

It's kind of hard to think of *Charles Bronson* in any romantic terms (what did a beautiful girl like Jill Ireland see in him? He must have something, she was with him till she died) . Except once when I was a kid I saw him in one of those European movies he did and I thought he was so exciting. I can't imagine what was in my head. I think I've seen most of those movies again since, trying to figure out what it was that attracted me. Settle down. The closest he came to being almost interesting was in Rider on the Rain - aka Le Passager de la pluie (the score is fantastic---I have it on cd), which is actually a great favorite of mine. Quite an odd little movie and, no, he and the leading lady do not end up married.

Well....not quite so unique but you don't mind if I'm a little sappy too, do you T?

The words "a little" are very important in that sentence of yours, Miss Epilogue. You're a lot snippy. :P

Of course Wyatt came back for Clemmy --- don't you know your history? I also re-write that.

You're such a wildly-imaginative broad.

It's kind of hard to think of Charles Bronson in any romantic terms (what did a beautiful girl like Jill Ireland see in him? He must have something, she was with him till she died).

It's good to see "a little sappy" girl like you believing Chuck could have something a beautiful girl would like. I'm sure she just liked him because they had cute his and hers Mercedes. :P

Except once when I was a kid

I still don't believe you were a kid.

I saw him in one of those European movies he did and I thought he was so exciting. I can't imagine what was in my head.

His and hers Mercedes.

I think I've seen most of those movies again since, trying to figure out what it was that attracted me. Settle down.

Me, settle down?

The closest he came to being almost interesting was in Rider on the Rain - aka Le Passager de la pluie (the score is fantastic---I have it on cd), which is actually a great favorite of mine. Quite an odd little movie and, no, he and the leading lady do not end up married.

So the film has a very happy ending then. Is there any bloodshed?

Yes, I actually did take your words seriously, Music Lover. I'm paying attention.

The word was "sappy"!

I think Jill had his and hers Mercedes when she met Bronson (her first husband provided---he also provided the introduction to her second husband). No, it was something else. Something mysterious.

The word was "sappy"!

Oh, it was? I wonder why the word "snippy" jumped into my head then? :P

I think Jill had his and hers Mercedes when she met Bronson (her first husband provided---he also provided the introduction to her second husband). No, it was something else. Something mysterious.

I'm not going there.

Howdy, Sweet Texas T -- You see what happens when the Goddess shows up at night. Curlers and goop all over the place. What a mess! It's not a pretty sight.

that is the second time today that i have been called unique. is this a bad thing? goodness me!

Goodness you! That works for me. Unique is a very, very good thing.

oh well then everything is okay now. have fun watching those beyond wonderful greer movies tomorrow. i will! but you really dont have to watch them if you dont want to.

All of this sounds oh so very familiar to me. You big tease.

i know you would rather watch gloria graham.

Hey! You got it right! I'll always watch Gloria Grahame. She's almost as sweet as you are, T.

..................................no.....................maybe. heehee!

what do you mean no more crying? too late! heehee! i have my gardenia hanky already for tomorrow AND a whole tissue box standing by just in case.

That gardenia hanky of yours surely gets a work out, Sappy. Did you pack an extra one for Mrs. Curtains? You don't have to worry about, Snippy. She's only a little sappy.

Greer is just one of the ladies I'm interested in meeting over the next week.

Which girl do you think I'm gonna like best?:

morocco5.jpg

Here's a darling little angel.

gonewiththewind8.jpg

breakfastattiffanys2.jpg

mymangodfrey2.jpg

I just recently spent time with hot tamale.

mydarlingclementine19.jpg

I'm gonna have to write about this sweet kook soon.

misfits4.jpg

misfits5.jpg

Uh-oh. I gotta go.

bigheat6.jpg

those are very interesting screen caps frankie.

i think you would like scarlett o'hara best frankie. but maybe that is just my opinion. heehee!

when april shows up, it makes the whole place jive with a party! stop picking on here frankie.

Goodness you! That works for me. Unique is a very, very good thing.

oh well then i have nothing to worry about. heehee!

That gardenia hanky of yours surely gets a work out, Sappy. Did you pack an extra one for Mrs. Curtains? You don't have to worry about, Snippy. She's only a little sappy.

well it isnt my fault the best movies make ya wanna cry! i just love 'em to death!

i surely did pack an extra one for kim. she even has one of her own at her house ready to go!

are you kidding, april is just as sappy as i am, us sappy people must stick together huh april?! its vital and crutial that we do! ;)

Greer is just one of the ladies I'm interested in meeting over the next week.

awwwww! thats cute! but i bet its that red hair you're after.......frankie, you rascal you. heehee!

i like the holly golightly pic!

there are two sides to you frankie, there is the softie side that holly will take, and then there is your naughty side that matches to scarlett o' hara to a tea! heehee! you could always have multiple personalities like sybil and get both ladies. heehee! just kidding!

do i think gary should have gotten with helen....no. you would think that i would want that, b/c she really told grace kelly how it was and was the good one here, but i tried pairing him with her, and i just couldnt see it.

you could always have multiple personalities like sybil and get both ladies.

I think you're on to something there, Theresa.

sally field just jumped right in there for a minute. heehee! i dont know why

Maybe she really, really, really likes him (them)!

>Hi T---I don't care if I never see those "Gunsmoke" made-for-tv movies because I don't like to think of Matt behaving that ungallantly---I mean refusing to marry the mother of his children. Maybe she died, I don't really know.

I know this is going back a week, but I thought I'd give you a bit of an answer. In the series there was an episode where Matt gets hurt and suffers from anmesia. During the course of his recovery he "falls in love" with the woman, Michael Learned (The Waltons). During this time they have an affair. When Matt recovers he doesn't know what went on. Learned is not going to force him into a relationship he didn't knowingly commit to.

In the TV-movie "Gunsmoke: The Last Apache" Dillon discovers what happened. Learned reprises her role. He finds he has a daughter and this sets up their relationship for the last couple of movies.

More disturbing was in the first one Dillon has lived in the mountains and it is implied he may have had at least one child with an Indian woman. This is a small scene that happens at the begining and, as I recall, nothing more is said about it.

They are ok movies but past the first two there is nothing really "Gunsmoke" about them.

Hi Chris!

I remember the one about the "amnesia" and I can accept how that plays out. It was a good espisode, by the way. I remember one where he is in Mexico and befriends a Mexican woman and her son who are being terrorized by a bandito. The little boy wants Matt to stay and marry his mother and she kind of seems agreeable to the idea but then he goes anyway. The little boy asks him if he has someone else and Matt says "yes".

But this:

More disturbing was in the first one Dillon has lived in the mountains and it is implied he may have had at least one child with an Indian woman. This is a small scene that happens at the begining and, as I recall, nothing more is said about it.

That's what I have trouble believing he would do. I mean, to abandon them. That's just contrary to how his character always behaved.

frankie doesnt like phsycotic people

Are you quite sure? Let's examine his favorite movies: Night of the Hunter, Cape Fear, No Country for Old Men and...Psycho.

:0

Well, he seems to like Gary Cooper though he refuses to admit it. So there's some hope for the hopeless case. :D

William Powell & Myrna Loy

With all the movies that they made together,and played couples,to me they had the look and chemistry of a real life couple. I have read somewhere that people actually thought they were a real life couple and sent letters to them asking for marriage advice. lol

Hi, Sweet Tease -- you could always have multiple personalities like sybil and get both ladies.

I'm a one gal guy, but I just may have multiple personalities.

do i think gary should have gotten with helen....no. you would think that i would want that, b/c she really told grace kelly how it was and was the good one here, but i tried pairing him with her, and i just couldnt see it.

So you're with Grace, eh? I don't have an opinion on the matter but I like hearing the opinion of others. :P

Hey, Miss No Country for Ancient Women -- frankie doesnt like phsycotic people

Are you quite sure? Let's examine his favorite movies: Night of the Hunter, Cape Fear, No Country for Old Men and...Psycho.

I'd love to disagree with you here, but you are right, I love psychos. It's because whenever I see someone like "Max Cady," I feel as if I'm looking in the mirror. I associate with him so very much... it's scary. So what are you doing Saturday night? :P

Well, he seems to like Gary Cooper though he refuses to admit it. So there's some hope for the hopeless case.

Who are you speaking of?

By the way, Theresa, I do like girls with multiple personalities. If you ever find a girl with all these personalities, let me know, because she's a keeper:

searchers1.jpg

mrandmrssmith1.jpg

morocco14.jpg

mogambo1.jpg

misfits1.jpg

manchuriancandidate1.jpg

catpeople1.jpg

leavehertoheaven1.jpg

breakfastattiffanys1.jpg

gonewiththewind1.jpg

rearwindow1.jpg

tocatchathief1.jpg

*I'm a one gal guy, but I just may have multiple personalities.*

heehee! are you by any chance related to sybil? just asking. ;)

So you're with Grace, eh? I don't have an opinion on the matter but I like hearing the opinion of others.

now i never said that i was with grace. i would like to make that clear. heehee! i would never be on her side. what i dont understand, is why he didnt just give her up and marry me instead. heehee!

By the way, Theresa, I do like girls with multiple personalities. If you ever find a girl with all these personalities, let me know, because she's a keeper:

my computer isnt loading whatever you are showing right here frankie.......do you like the three faces of eve? heehee!