Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help me figure out this movie!!!

It went a little something like this...

a son is courting a good looking girl who isn't "high classed" to his dad's standards, who is a rich banker. Some guy robs the rich banker, and they suspect it was his son who did it...so the son and girlfriend run away to France (I believe). They end up losing each other and go their separate ways. They end up meeting when the son is running from the police after choking one to death, and the girl (who's a prostitute) that pulls him in is his girlfriend. Well the guy treats the girl like garbage, then realzies that he loves her and all is well at the end.

karasbr02,

Yes, The film that you are describing is Fred Niblo's 1924 MGM production of THE RED LILY with Ramon Novarro, Enid Bennett, and Wallace Beery, The beautiful TCM print is tinted, and has a score by Scott Salinas. This movie has not been released on DVD, but I have it on DVD-R.

karasbr02,

Unfortunately, My Private Message space is pretty much chuck-full. But click on my User Name, and you should find my E-mail address in there someplace? I would be happy to help you out!

I am sure that I have plenty more films that you might very well be just as interested in. Anyway, hope to talk with you very soon.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings