Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Fan of The Classics

Hello, I have gone through some pretty tough times the last little while, and I just recently started watching TCM, it has been a sort of outlet for me. I am in love with the channel, and most of all Gene Kelly. I would love to purchase some movies, however it seems you need a credit card to purchase even the catalogue. I was wondering if anyone new of another way of getting a catalogue in the no credit card way. I would deeply appreciate it.

I don't know if you can get a free catalogue anywhere. However, if you have certain movies in mind, a lot of people in these forums can probably tell you where to get them at good deals. Are they are any paritcular ones you are trying to find?

And welcome to the forums.

Rich

That's a good suggestion. I'm a big fan of public libraries. I'm very lucky as our county library system has something like 19,000 DVD's and still has just as many VHS. It's amazing what now out-of-print titles turn up. It's funny how many people still think that the library is just books.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings