Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stephan55

My Thanks, Haha, Confused, Sad, & Like Reactions are No Longer posting?

Maybe I just made too many "HaHa" and "Like" REACTIONs in Speedracers very funny, sadly now DELETED, thread.
Sometimes, I just can't help myself. I see something that I think is funny and just have to REACT! -_-

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Stephan55 said:

Maybe I just made too many "HaHa" and "Like" REACTIONs in Speedracers very funny, sadly now DELETED, thread.
Sometimes, I just can't help myself. I see something that I think is funny and just have to REACT! -_-

Well, please keep posting. I plan to see if I can over-react myself into such a ban.:D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stephan55 said:

Hey welcome back.  Nice to see your upvoter isn't broken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, MovieCollectorOH said:

Hey welcome back.  Nice to see your upvoter isn't broken.

Yeah, if I were a regular at the Colosseum back in those days, no doubt my thumb would be perpetually up at the end of each event! :)
But here I do post a "Sad" and "Confused" Reaction every now and then. -_-
Now though, I know that I must learn to be a little more frugal and discretionary with ALL my Reactions around here.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stephan55 said:

Yeah, if I were a regular at the Colosseum back in those days, no doubt my thumb would be perpetually up at the end of each event! :)
But here I do post a "Sad" and "Confused" Reaction every now and then. -_-

The current Invision forum software does appear to support daily reaction limits, but I couldn't find any info on their default settings (assuming TCM uses that default).

Next time you find yourself over-reacting, perhaps you should post the following image instead? ;)

il_340x270.1141952586_lbcp.jpg

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, limey said:

The current Invision forum software does appear to support daily reaction limits, but I couldn't find any info on their default settings (assuming TCM uses that default).

Next time you find yourself over-reacting, perhaps you should post the following image instead? ;)

il_340x270.1141952586_lbcp.jpg

Your thoughts are in line with mine above, in that they are probably doing nothing more than using defaults for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2