Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Philadelphia Local Chapter looking for Members

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm interested in starting a chapter here in West Chester, PA.  I'm not sure just how far the zone around me would extend, but I do know King of Prussia Stadium 16 shows TCM films, and that's where I'd like to go to watch the special screenings as it's most convenient to me.

I was just looking to start a Philadelphia chapter as I found out (after putting all of the effort into starting a chapter where I am now) that I'm moving to West Goshen in a couple of weeks for work reasons. I still don't know the area well, but I'd love to step up as president if need be and gather everyone together! I would also be very interested in a West Chester chapter as that's even closer to where I'll be.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Bobby. I am interested. I live in the Ardmore area. shermlit@aol.com. send me a note. How can we get other fans to join us?

7 minutes ago, bobbypro69 said:

I live in Malvern PA and would like to gather with TCM fans in this area---let me know if their is anyone out there who is also interested--thanks---bobbypro69@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...