Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

scientists killed by a baboon while in the arctic conducting experiments

luped

there were also chimpanzes, also killed by baboon. a rescue group comes to see why there has been no contact. find the building frozen and scientist dead, all VERY weird. find one chimp and one baboon alive. get heat going, and try to figure out what happened. than they get killed one by one

to. in the end the baboon in responsible and he closes himself in cupboard. you see his eyes,VERY spookie, closing scene.

LOL! Dang! Earlier tonight I heard a news report about some guys who have been "lost" in some "ice covered" frozen land for the past three months, and they were just found. I thought you were telling us the rest of the news story.

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5h5PLEnyxwjl2FQhH1IXVkJza_fdw

But I suppose now that you were asking about some movie?

I saw the movie when it debuted on ABC .. probably a Movie of the Week. All the monkeys were named after famous people .. I don't recall the names, but probably like Nero, etc. The monkeys did a mind job on the scientists. The last surviving scientist is found babbling their names, but no one knows what he is talking about ... then the camera pans to the cages and we see the names,

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings