Jump to content

 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bundie

Petite Feet

Recommended Posts

If you're "confused" about what I'm talking about Speedy, you'll have to look it up. But please don't post any "Crotch-Less" images as this thread will go bye-bye too! ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Stephan55 said:

If you're "confused" about what I'm talking about Speedy, you'll have to look it up. But please don't post any "Crotch-Less" images as this thread will go bye-bye too! ;)

lol.  I know what the crotchless panties are.  I was putting the confused face up to convey the face I was making when you equated toe-less socks with crotchless panties--both are blah! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, speedracer5 said:

lol.  I know what the crotchless panties are.  I was putting the confused face up to convey the face I was making when you equated toe-less socks with crotchless panties--both are blah! 

Think about it.... .... .....

Well, what's "blah" to some is "Yah" to others... ;):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Limey said (in another thread) we really do need a "Yikes" and perhaps a "Yuck" Reaction emoticon to better express ourselves on these boards. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stephan55 said:

As Limey said (in another thread) we really do need a "Yikes" and perhaps a "Yuck" Reaction emoticon to better express ourselves on these boards. ;)

And perhaps some sort of "Duh" emoticon for posts which state the obvious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
×
×
  • Create New...