Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The HA Channell

rainingviolets21

Does anyone remember a channell called HA ? it was a comedy channell on years ago and

three men sat around a table between shows and discussed what they just saw. Their was a show called Trouble With Father that was shown every afternoon with Stu Erwin , June Collier, Sheila James and Willie Best--these shows were hilarious--I wish I had recorded them.~

.................................................................................................................................................

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I had been able to recieve the Comedy Channel. They showed all sorts of old things from Abbott & Costello to Ernie Kovacs. The current fare on Comedy Central is all toilet and gay shock "stand-up" humour, one-way political indoctrination via jokey news format shows, and don't forget the obscene cartoons. It's so depressing- where do I go for a nice clean pie in the face or a mother-in-law joke any more?

• 1 year later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings