Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fleshandthedevil

TCM Merchandise

you know what i miss terribly? i have a TCM cameraman t-shirt that has seen better days and would love to replace it. however, it seems that they no longer offer, shall we say, TCM wear.

such a shame, if i had known they were going to discontinue the shirts and such, i would have bought in bulk. that t-shirt got me more conversation and looks than anything else in my closet.

anybody else feel they should bring the shirts and sweatshirts back?

Funny you should bring this up. I sent an e-mail to TCM earlier this month. I'll copy and paste what I sent below:

Customer (******) - 11/03/2003 02:22 PM

Hello!

My mom and I just looove TCM!!! If it were up to me it would be the only station played at my house (my husband and three son's change the channel...argh...lol). I do have a question though. This is my first time visiting your site and I was hoping to find some TCM merchandise. T-shirt's, coffee mugs etc. with the TCM logo. I was hoping to get something for my mom for Christmas since she loves your channel as much as I do. Well, I couldn't find anything so I thought I would ask if you ever plan on selling this type of merchandise. Please send me an e-mail and let me know.

Thanks!

This is what they responded with:

Response (SARAH) - 11/06/2003 08:01 AM

Dear Viewer,

Thank you for your email, and for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are always discussing new merchandise ideas, and we just launched a new collection of flashcards and calendars, if that interests you at all (http://turnerclassic.moviesunlimited.com/gift_items.asp?CurrPage=1#TC2004).

Occasionally, the Turner store will have items as well: http://www.turnershop.com/. Thank you for your interest, and we hope you will continue to join us for future programming events.

Sincerely,

TCM Web Staff

Well, she didn't really answer my question. I already knew about the flashcards and calendars. I'm hoping that if enough people inquire about this they will start offering TCM merchandise.