Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

do you know

Ilvoldmovies

After watching the movie "The Wake of the Red Witch" with John Wayne and Gail Russell, I thought of one I had seen before that was set in the sailing ship era. The part of the plot that I remember was a girl, I thought was ( Gail Russell )stowed away on a ship the Captain was (John Wayne?) He had given her a shawl, which she was wearing and the closing scene showed her drowned in the hold of the ship with her shawl floating in the water around her. If I recall he was put on trial for her murder?

I wonder if I have put parts of two different movies together in one? Maybe one of you movies buffs could help me out. Just one of those small things that bugs me. Thanks so much.

Thanks for the welcome,I will surely give the movie you suggest a look see! Since I am new to this board am not sure if this is the right way to answer a post to thank you. I am glad to see there are others out there that a thing like this can be a big deal!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings