Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gene Kelly movie question

3W

I happened to catch one of TCM's star tribute documentaries that are shown as filler between movie presentations. This one featured Gene Kelly, whom I have always been a fan. There was a movie scene featured where Gene Kelly looked like a motorcycle gang leader along with what looked like could be the cast of West Side Story or Grease or the Wild One (which I know all too well that it is not). This was the only scene where the movie credit was not listed in caption form and I did not hear any mention as to what movie this specific scene was from. The scene was included a montage of Gene Kelly's various perfomance types and the specific scene was only featured for three or four seconds, so it was rather obscure in the tribute, but as I just happened to catch it and I did not recognize what movie this scene could have possibly been in, it is driving me crazy trying to figure it out. How can I be a fan of Gene Kelly and not know all of his movie rolls?

Has anyone else caught this TCM star tribute for Gene Kelly being shown between movies and, if so, could pinpoint what movie this scene is from?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings