• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy Birthday Rowan Atkinson

PopcornAndDots

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good to see so many of Atkinson's fans. What a talent! I first was introduced to him on PBS in the Bean series. I could watch those episodes again and again. And some don't realize that he helped write all those episodes as well. I hope he knows how many people he has entertained over the years

Terrence.

• 2 years later...

I dont know much at all about Mr. Bean's different episodes, but I saw one, in particular, that just had me in stitches and barely able to breathe! It was at Christmas time and he was in a department store. He caught sight of the store's Nativity display. Next thing, the camera closes in on the nativity and he has cars and dinosaurs and helicopters coming in and out of the scene. I dont know exactly if it was a Bean Christmas episode or was just once scene from a regular show.

If anyone can tell me what I am describing, please relay it to me. I would love to see that over and over again!

• 3 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings