Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy birthday Jeffrey

radiotelefonia

Jeffrey:

Here is a birthday present. I just discovered that somebody posted in esnips two CD compilation of tango recordings from 1911 to 1930, plus a few from 1937.

The CDs are called "Historia del bandoneon" and it mostly features duos, trios, solos, and highlights in particular musicians of specific orchestras:

http://www.esnips.com/web/LaHistoriadelBandoneon

Everyone,

Thanks much guys and gals for the well wishes and all, but my Birthday was the 8th, same as ELVIS!! That's OK though, still much appreciated!

Hey Scottman, trying to score the Silent version of PEG 'O MY HEART (1922). Need some vintage Irish or Scottish Folk music, and such. Is it possible that you might be able to help in this area? Tango's, and 20's Standards just won't work with this movie?

Could use some very early 20's, and World War I Era stuff too? I don't have much right now? Any idea where I might be able to locate some?

Scottman,

Wow, that would be great! Thanks much! I have not had much success finding anything so far. Just bit's and pieces of music here and there, but almost nothing that was complete. Let me know what movies that you are interested in from me this time?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings