Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Stands for Texas Chainsaw Massacre - the TCM thread

dsclassic

I watched the original TCM a few days ago, it is as disturbing as it gets, all that screaming AHHH

I liked both part 2 and 3

I met Ken Foree who was in TCM # 3 & he signed my DVD :) at convention a few years ago...

The TCM remake, boy that sucked..

These arent for the squeamish and despite the gore levels and 2 & 3, you would be amazed how much gorier other movies are compared to these like Zombie or Cannibal Ferox etc...

TCM fans, this ones for you :)

Dsclassic,what a juicy topic! TCM is one of my scariest movies. It's just so damned believable. I've read numerous articles about the making of it and also listened to the DVD commentary and boy, did that cast and crew really suffer! Especially, heroine Marilyn Burns. In the scene where she jumps out of the window, that was really her blood you saw because she injured herself in jumping. She told one interviewer that one reason she never wanted to pursue a film career after that is because of the nightmare of making TCM, although I think she did appear in one or two minor horror flicks. Also, that food on the supper table was real meat and after three days and from being beneath the hot lights, the stench became unbearable--but Tobe Hooper refused to remove it. he said it got everybody in the mood and boy, did it ever!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings