Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

unknown film name

MrBig

i am wondering if someone may be able to help. i saw a movie years back before tcm was on tv. it was an italian movie. a man was driving along a road and gave an older woman a ride to her home. he stayed with her for a while and she talked of a white horse or unicorn being seen. when she died, the man saw the horse walking through the area. the music and story were very well done. a nice drama about life and the changes it had to this man. i only saw it one time and can't seem to find any further info on it. the movie would probably be in the same class as cinema paradiso. thanks for your help.

i found a movie called "black moon" when i searched "dark moon", but it apparently is an erotic wierd type movie. this movie was a drama about the older womans life and and her death and how it affected the man who had only known her for a short time.

*i found a movie called "black moon" when i searched "dark moon", but it apparently is an erotic wierd type movie.*

Ick!

Are you kidding? Yikes, I'm deleting that post; sorry about that. I'll keep a look out, but the movie isn't ringing any bells.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings