Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where's Little Tramp Lover?

classicsfan1119

All right, you two! Let's try not get too carried away with that alias stuff (grin). I'd still like to hear from our Little Tramp Lover again soon. So, if you're out there, please talk to me!

And, also for both of you (Stigal and Antar), thanks for contacting me last weekend when this site was down. That was most thoughtful of you. My server was holding your e-mail (a glitch on my part that I've since corrected) and I only just saw your e-mail this evening, or I would have replied to both of you immediately. Sorry about that!

Okay guys, the jig is up. Since you are obviously wondering about my identity, maybe it's time to fess up. I am not really a 32 year old wife and mother from Chicago, I am really a 6'5" grey rabbit named Harvey! Hope you still want to play with me ;)

In all seriousness I just came to this forum a few weeks ago for the first time. I don't know this Little Tramp Lover, but I hope she is doing well and comes back soon.

Hey, don't worry about it. I found it quite humorous actually. Oh, and I meant to apologize for last night antar. I said I'd be back to check on your clues after dinner; but I fell asleep about 5 min. after eating and didn't wake up again till 6am!! I never do that! I usually am up till about midnight! I don't think I'm completely over this flu thing.