Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
metsfan

Five Weeks in a Balloon (1962)

Out of curiosity, how many have seen this and enjoyed it? I would have never imaged to see all those great stars acting together in a film full of humor and adventure.

I've seen it once, enjoyed it, and can't wait to see it again. Luckily, it seems to be back in Fox MC's rotation. They had it on just last week.

I missed out on recording it the other day but thankfully FMC will show it a couple more times. It's funny how they're chased by a large group with weapons from each place they land. The chimp made it more enjoyable.

Thanks for the response guys!

Just watched it again last week on Fox MC. Irwin Allen's films are always a good time. I couldn't get the theme song out of my head for the rest of the afternoon. I kept hearing Fabian singing along to it in the middle of the movie when they stop at the desert oasis. Darn catchy song.

The same thing happened to me. haha Not only is it a catchy song but it's played throughout the film at every stop they make.