Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where is Stanwick's 1964 NIGHT WALKER ??

helmuet

William Castle's B/W thriller ( 1964 )with Barbara Stanwick and Robert Taylor .. Is this available

on TCM ?? I see it is not available on DVD,, but there a lot of great films not available that get run regularly on TCM . I thought there was a box I could check that would alert me when this title is to be run during the week, so I won't miss it.

For those of you who are familiar with this Gothic style horror film,, Castle did wonders with the Music the Angles of the camera lens and the Black and White composition of this little 86 minute film. The Night Walker" a script written by "Strait-Jacket's" Robert Bloch (who also penned the book "Psycho").

I see I am not the only one who loves this film. re:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058403/usercomments

It's a great horror flick..

Anyone know of an eventual release date for this Universal Picture MCA title ???????????????

Scary Castle. I still can't watch it alone at night. (along with MR. SARDONICUS)

The nightmare sequences always give me chills. (as does Hayden Rourke)

And watch for the chandelier!

Fascinating to see Barbara and ex-hubby Robert Taylor together again.

I love William Castle! He was 1 of the most-under rated directors!

"Night Walker" os out of print, & only avilable on VHS! I bought a used copy from Ebay!

Best William Castle Films:

Let's Kill Uncle

I Saw What You Did

Night Walker

Strait-Jacket

The Old Dark House

Mr. Sardonicus

Homicidal

13 Ghosts

The Tingler

House on Haunted Hill

Macabre

13 Frightened Girls

Rosemary's Baby, producer only

Serpent of the Nile

You should check out the documentary focusing on Castle's life, "Spine Tingler! The William Castle Story", directed by Jeffrey Schwarz.

One of Mr. Castle's most thrilling and delightful little shockers. I also like LET'S KILL UNCLE, I SAW WHAT YOU DID and others. But NIGHT WALKER pulls out all the stops. An unforgettable experience.

A few months ago, we had a nice Castle thread going. A lot of fun comments. I think the subject is STRAIT-JACKET.

RR

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings