Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bravo!

hlywdkjk

Yes, Kyle, I saw it last night and LOVED it! I must have seen the full version because it was definitely longer than 30 seconds. Luckily, I recorded SUMMER AND SMOKE last night and the promo was shown after the film, so I have the promo on dvd to watch again and again. It really needs to be seen more than once to catch everything that's going on.

Sandy K

Hi SandyKaypax -

Cool. I have something to look forward to between movies. (I know what little I caught last night was definitely no longer than 20 or 30 seconds.) I loved how the screen splits apart and the pieces float off screen.

Kyle In Hollywood

ps - I got the full-length "Broadway: The Golden Age" from Netflix last week. Did you ever get a chance to see this documentary after I reommended it last year? (And I have Damn Yankees still to watch - for the very first time too.) kjk

No, Kyle, I kind of forgot about Broadway the Golden Age! I think that my library has it. thanks for the reminder!

I LOVE DAMN YANKEES! I'm reading Tab Hunter's bio right now and he confirms that the entire Broadway cast (with the exception of Tab) plays their roles in the film version. A rarity.

Sandy K

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings