Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM "31 Days Of Oscar" Promo song? [SOLVED !!]

holidayidol

I agree, and I had thought that myself, actually. But I've scoured through every Badly Drawn Boy album/ep/bonus material that I know exists, at least since his 2002 stuff.

It sounds pretty similar to the song "Promises" in and of itself, so I even acquired the 6-track Promises EP which features 5 remixes of the song. But no luck.

None of them are the song on this Oscar promo. Nor is any other Badly Drawn Boy instrumental as far as I can tell.

If anyone knows what it is, by all means, let us know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes, awesome!

In another thread here we finally had a lot of luck with information on this promo, and several of us even carried email correspondence with the Fresh Paint directors that created this promo.

The one thing they told us about this song was that it was indeed custom composed for this promo and that it was not accessible to distribute or give any further information.

I thought that was a dead end, so I'm very pleasantly surprised to see this in MP3 format.

Thank you KillerKowalski for pointing that out!

By the way, here is the direct link...

http://i.cnn.net/v5cache/TCM/2008/31days/download/TCM31DaysTheme.mp3

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings