Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shirley Temple Mickey Rooney

kas_to

Mickey did a Private Screenings with Robert Osborne. You can actually see it in the "Mickey & Judy" DVD box set (I know that because my sister gave the box set to me for Christmas --- and obviously I have a great family who chooses good gifts, thanks, Barb!).

If you look at other TCM threads, I am the biggest booster about the Mick you'll ever find. Mickey Rooney has entertained us in films NON-STOP since the SILENT MOVIE days. He made movies in the 1920's, he made movies this year, he pretty much made movies without a break for --- can it be true? --- 80 years. The only break he took was to fight in WWII.

Shirley Temple --- undeniably the greatest child star in history --- will never do an interview with Robert Osborne or anyone else about her movies, I suspect.

Mickey Rooney --- wake up, everybody, and honor this man while he is alive. IMDB him. The greatest living film legend.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings