Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NetFlix

EthelMay2008

I've never used it myself, but they have several million customers so they must be doing something right. They claim to have over 90,000 titles of just abour every kind. Go to netflix.com and at the bottom of the page click on "genre" and you can pick out the kinds you like and search the titles.

I belong and for me it has been well worth the investment. The money you save being able to see DVD's you couldn't own because the cost of a box set or chance you'll see them on TV is a great deal.

The only downside maybe if you don't watch anything but regular TV that often.

They have nearly anything on a DVD. Old movies, new movies, TV shows, documentaries, concerts, etc. I like my membership. They have a quick turnaround time.

You should be able to visit their website to look around.

I have subscribed to Netflix for years now and couldn't do without them. I have the maximum subscription so keep movies coming and going all the time. My main focus is foreign films, which I can't get in a rural area where I live. Their titles are fantastic, they are very easy to deal with if anything goes wrong - which it does occasionally.

You can also download movies free (with your subscription) on your computer UNLESS you have a Mac, which I do have, therefore I can't. This is my only gripe about them, they discriminate against MacIntosh.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings