Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need title please!

davezbabe

I saw a movie a while back, but do not recall the title. All I remember is that a man of whom had a daughter comes to a family's house where I believe their daughter, whom i think I remember as being very sneaky. She wins the hand of the man w/the daughter, they marry, however she is extremely jealous. She gets mad at him because she believes he is in love with her cousin, I think it was. I remember the man says to the lady that he would like to go to I think it was a cottage for a vacation, it was on a lake or the ocean or something. he lady takes the daughter out for a boat ride, and the little girl is swimming in the water, gets tired and drowns, but the lady just watches without trying to save her, because she was jealous of the affection she received from her father. I also remember a terrific twist at the end of the movie! I so want to see this again, but have absolutely NO idea what the title is or WHO was in it! Please help!!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings