Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Osborne Commentary

voranis

Is there anything on the TCM web site that indicates when Robert Osborne will be offering commentary? I mean, I know he does commentary during prime time, but I just noticed he was doing commentary during the day today, I presume because of the MLK tribute. He offers commentary during the day on some holidays, but not others. It would be nice if there were something in the schedule or on the web site that indicated when he does, especially for the special occasions.

I have seen most of the movies that were shown today so I did not bother to record today, but I might have if I had known in advance that he would be doing commentary. I enjoy some of the information he tells about the movies...

Thanks,

Robbie

I wish indeed TCM would consider clipping Mr. Osborne's comments onto the films on this website. They often clip trailers to films ("Watch trailer") so I've wondered why not "Watch RO's Comments".

Is this something that Mongo's shin can be kicked for?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings