Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

50's t.v. show

primesuspect

This was in the fall of 1954, black and white. Story: person A plans to kill person B. B is to drive up a winding road to the cabin or home of A, at night. A is hiding in the woods, with a large mirror. When B's car, with headlights on, approaches, A steps out of the woods with said mirror....the reflection of headlights in the mirror make B think it is an approaching car on this one lane road - he swerves to avoid said car and falls over the cliff and of course, dies in the wreckage.

I didn't see the program, it was told to me by my college roommate who had gone home that weekend, seen the show, and told it to me. Amazing it has "stuck" in my head all these years. Sounds like a pretty good way to get rid of someone to me!!!!

Anyone else see it? Remember it?

Thank you in advance,

Primesuspect

Thank you, Shemp, for replying. I will certainly check out the movie you mentioned, having said that, though - it WAS a t.v. show and it WAS in 1954 - I was a freshman in college then. It would have been something like Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, something like that. It was a 30 minute show.

Primesuspect

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings