Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lois Nettleton died over the weekend....

Guest dredagain

I was a big fan of hers. This news along with the news of the death of Suzanne Pleshette has made me a very sad movie fan indeed.

Heath Ledger was found dead, which was stunning news. And just read an obituary for another young actor Brad Renfro.

Sad news for the new year...untimely...and just a sad time for films.

Lois was very good. She did a lot of television. One episode of Twilight Zone in particular which I remember well was the one where the earth had spun out of orbit and was seemingly headed for the sun. Remember? Lois gets delirious from thirst and heat and becomes comatose only to wake up and find out that the earth had indeed slipped it's orbit only it's heading away from the sun. Her harrowing performance was a standout.

RIP

Yes, I remember that Twilight Zone episode vividly as a kid. It still pops up from time to time on the SciFi Channel. There was another great character actress with her in that show whose name escapes me at the moment. Lois did a lot of tv. I just saw her on an old Andy Griffith show on Tvland a few wks ago........

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings