Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie or TV Scene?

garand

Ok time to throw this one out for the masses - something I saw today in a restaurant reminded me of a scene from a movie or tv show and of course I can not put my finger on it - no pun intended.

This guy looked like he was throwing a hex on his lunch :). He had his index finger and pinky finger extended on his right hand and he was thrusting it back and forth while turning his hand. Now I know I was this somewhere in a movie or tv show.

No the scene has nothing to do with the movie or name of the movie. Most likely it is from a Stooge short, or a MASH, Seinfeld or something like that. I just remember a male actor making that same move, I can picture it but not the actor.

Not sure but it could be Paul Lynde, who played Uncle Arthur in "Bewitched"

Just a guess. The Italians use that as a hex or to put a curse on someone, my Grandmother was always putting the hex on me and my brother. God bless her.....LOL

vallo

Ok I think I might have it. I seem to remember Tony Randall making that same type of jittery moves while playing Felix Unger on the Odd Couple. Anyway it might be a combination of different moves from different characters. Been a while since I watched the odd couple.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings