Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for magazine subscription, similar to AMC's old one...

moviegal9

I wanted to order a subscription (not an online one,...a real one that you can get in the snail mail) for my dad of the AMC magazine I'd always heard about awhile back. Well, of course, too late I waited. :-(

I am looking to order a similar magazine for him and myself. Can anyone recommend one that has that older movie tidbits/info/articles that AMC used to make? I'd appreciate it. If you have a link, that'd be great. Thanks!

Just happened to see your delima and I think Ihave the answer: Its called "Classic Images" Its similar to a newspaper. I have been getting it for about 6 years. The address is 301 E.Third St. Muscatine Iowa 52761 (563-263 2331) Give them a call .They might snd you a sample copy.It has stories about actors, producers etc. plus a great classified.

I go along with others who have mentioned "Classic Images". For over 40 years it's been the best publication about classic movies I've found. They also have a sister publication "Films of the Golden Age" which is really good too. The editor of both is a life-long film buff, film collector and a big fan of TCM. Well worth subscribing to both.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings