Jump to content

 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TomJH

The President And The Porn Star

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

There's nothing more pathetic than an old man trying to recapture his youth by harassing young women.

His daughter must be embarrassed but is afraid to show it.

Did you see the interview?    Trump didn't harass this women.   Even the most feminist liberal women said in the post interview commentary that there was nothing here,  that other Presidents have had affairs outside of marriage (Kennedy and Clinton were mentioned),  and that she didn't really understand why the women gave an interview, because the Playboy model stated she was sorry for hurting Melania in the interview,  and the only thing this interview did was continue to hurt Melania.    She also stated that this was between Donald and Melania just like the affairs of Clinton were between Bill and Hillary.  

The look on Anderson's face was priceless since it was clear she was saying there was NO need for CNN to have such an interview.  I.e. that this was tabloid level stuff and should be beneath CNN.  

Hey,  Trump is a scumbag and likely committed crimes related to campaign spending, working with foreign governments and enriching his family businesses using the power of the office.   There is no need to bring up a very old consensual affair since that only distracts from the really bad things Trump has and is doing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it normal for a sitting President to be paying hush money?  Isn't he then susceptible to blackmail?  And if the Enquirer has been freezing many stories of infidelity for Trump then he is in their pocket too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Is it normal for a sitting President to be paying hush money?  Isn't he then susceptible to blackmail?  And if the Enquirer has been freezing many stories of infidelity for Trump then he is in their pocket too.

 

Well in some ways the hush money can be viewed as blackmail.    (but it isn't since she didn't demand the money but instead it was freely offered). 

As for why the Enquirer didn't release the story;  it appears they weren't paid by Trump to do so,  so what did the Enquirer stand to gain by their actions?    What could Trump do for a company like the Enquirer using the power of his office?   (verses say an oil company where he could approve a deal with the Russians).

All good questions,  but of course we don't expect Trump to address them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

Not much of a mystery. Donny is friends with publisher David P*****

though I don't think he has P***** in his pocket. I watched about two

minutes of that interview. Boring. 

 

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/16/media/trump-catch-and-kill/index.html

 

Well Bogie implied that David might have Donny in his pocket (not the other way around),  since David is the one with the 'goods' on Donny.    But yea,  most likely it was just a friend doing another friend a favor.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Did you see the interview?    Trump didn't harass this women.   Even the most feminist liberal women said in the post interview commentary that there was nothing here,  that other Presidents have had affairs outside of marriage (Kennedy and Clinton were mentioned),  and that she didn't really understand why the women gave an interview, because the Playboy model stated she was sorry for hurting Melania in the interview,  and the only thing this interview did was continue to hurt Melania.    She also stated that this was between Donald and Melania just like the affairs of Clinton were between Bill and Hillary.  

The look on Anderson's face was priceless since it was clear she was saying there was NO need for CNN to have such an interview.  I.e. that this was tabloid level stuff and should be beneath CNN.  

Hey,  Trump is a scumbag and likely committed crimes related to campaign spending, working with foreign governments and enriching his family businesses using the power of the office.   There is no need to bring up a very old consensual affair since that only distracts from the really bad things Trump has and is doing.  

I'm referring to all the women who have accused him of sexual harassment/ battery etc in the past -- a number of whom are filing or have already filed lawsuits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I'm referring to all the women who have accused him of sexual harassment/ battery etc in the past -- a number of whom are filing or have already filed lawsuits.

But the big story from the MSM isn't about 'all the women' but this Playboy model.    The reason is simple she is a Playboy model and she is beautiful.   Therefore isn't CNN being sexist by exploiting her?

Look at their website.   One can see her pretty face on the site,  but NO mention of the spending bill that was just passed.    

This is classic CNN; using sex for ratings.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

But the big story from the MSM isn't about 'all the women' but this Playboy model.    The reason is simple she is a Playboy model and she is beautiful.   Therefore isn't CNN being sexist by exploiting her?

Look at their website.   One can see her pretty face on the site,  but NO mention of the spending bill that was just passed.    

This is classic CNN; using sex for ratings.   

 

I'm sorry. I'm not really into CNN or what they're doing there in general.

I'm much more interested in seeing that at least some of these women who have legitimate accusations against trump have their day in court.

Whatever CNN  is doing for their ratings, I guess that's what you have to do when you're a TV Cable News Network. 

I'm not a fan of CNN, I don't own any stock with CNN, so I don't think it's my responsibility to defend their business policies or actions.

BTW-- From what little I've seen of Fox News  in offices and in public places, they certainly seem to have a number of young, pretty faces on board, which is probably a rating pleaser for them, as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump, a Playboy Model, and a System for Concealing Infidelity-

One woman’s account of clandestine meetings, financial transactions, and legal pacts designed to hide an extramarital affair....

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-a-playboy-model-and-a-system-for-concealing-infidelity-national-enquirer-karen-mcdougal?mbid=social_twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

I'm sorry. I'm not really into CNN or what they're doing there in general.

I'm much more interested in seeing that at least some of these women who have legitimate accusations against trump have their day in court.

Whatever CNN  is doing for their ratings, I guess that's what you have to do when you're a TV Cable News Network. 

I'm not a fan of CNN, I don't own any stock with CNN, so I don't think it's my responsibility to defend their business policies or actions.

BTW-- From what little I've seen of Fox News  in offices and in public places, they certainly seem to have a number of young, pretty faces on board, which is probably a rating pleaser for them, as well.

Fair enough.    I watch a little of MSNBC, CNN and Fox but mostly the BBC,  France Network (which I discovered when I was in Italy since it was one of the only in-English stations at my Italian in-laws),  and the Japaneses network.   

I agree that it would be great if some of these women have their day in court.    All I was getting at is this Playboy model isn't one of them but networks like CNN (the self proclaimed most trusted news source) keep pushing this as a major news story, when it is a nothingburger. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Well Bogie implied that David might have Donny in his pocket (not the other way around),  since David is the one with the 'goods' on Donny.    But yea,  most likely it was just a friend doing another friend a favor.  

 

Yeah, just buddies who can help one another in case of need. And it

still didn't work out as planned. Back to the drawing board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

But the big story from the MSM isn't about 'all the women' but this Playboy model.    The reason is simple she is a Playboy model and she is beautiful.   Therefore isn't CNN being sexist by exploiting her?

Look at their website.   One can see her pretty face on the site,  but NO mention of the spending bill that was just passed.    

This is classic CNN; using sex for ratings.   

 

This story is relatively new and she has a current law suit.  Your critique based on sexism doesn't hold water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

This story is relatively new and she has a current law suit.  Your critique based on sexism doesn't hold water.

I asked a question if this was sexism.   I did NOT say it was,  and I don't believe using sex to increase ratings is sexism,  BUT,  many feminist do.    Therefore,  like you do all the time,  I was trying to point out what might be hypocrisy since #MeToo types love this story since it shames Trump and might damage his marriage.    

This story is a nothingburger (and clearly not one of the leading stories of the day, which is how CNN was handling it).  Even the liberal feminist host at CNN stated that in Anderson's post interview round table.   That this was consensual sex by a President before they were elected,  and trying to hide it was no different than what Bill Clinton did.   She clearly didn't understand why this former Playboy model gave the interview and why CNN gave her a platform and that the lawsuit had no merit.     (no merit since the model does know how to read,  and even said she understood the terms of the deal she made with the Enquirer that she was paid for).       

To me this was CNN being just like the Enquirer and it such "journalism" should be way beneath the network.    

(I even saw what looked like shame on Anderson's face after she talked,  but of course I could be wrong about that).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have any interest in the Daniels' interview since she isn't going to provide any info that isn't already well known.    The only thing somewhat interesting here is if campaign funds were used to pay her that 130K and she has no knowledge of where the funds came from. 

Saying 'I gave Trump a b-job' isn't really something I care about.   :lol:

I can't see even religious Trump supporters being surprised that Trump had sex outside of marriage.    Yea,  I know they are dummies by believing in a bunch of silly myths but, come on,  they can't be that stupid,  can they.

Even the Nipster must know that Trump is a serial cheater.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I don't have any interest in the Daniels' interview since she isn't going to provide any info that isn't already well known.    The only thing somewhat interesting here is if campaign funds were used to pay her that 130K and she has no knowledge of where the funds came from. 

Saying 'I gave Trump a b-job' isn't really something I care about.   :lol:

I can't see even religious Trump supporters being surprised that Trump had sex outside of marriage.    Yea,  I know they are dummies by believing in a bunch of silly myths but, come on,  they can't be that stupid,  can they.

Even the Nipster must know that Trump is a serial cheater.   

 

Image result for nodding smiley gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

It appears that adultery is now a Judeo-Christian value. Good to know.

That would probably violate the 7th Commandment and maybe the 10th as well.

But perhaps the evangelical "Christians" have had their own Counter Sexual Reformation.

Who knows if you showed up at "Focus on the Family " in Colorado Springs-- well marijuana is legal in Colorado.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Vautrin said:

It appears that adultery is now a Judeo-Christian value. Good to know.

In a very twisted way,  I'm proud these silly myth loving Christians are being practical.   They have core issues they wish to push (20 weeks abortion law, anti-transgender laws,  maybe overturning the SC SSM ruling, etc..), and they knew that Trump was more likely to help in this regard than Clinton.

Of course Dems tried to shame them into voting for Clinton or not voting at all,  but that didn't work and rarely does.

Therefore the only Christians that I believe were true wackos were the ones that voted for Trump in the GOP primary since they clearly had other candidates that were more 'true' to their mixed up,  silly religious values.

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

That would probably violate the 7th Commandment and maybe the 10th as well.

But perhaps the evangelical "Christians" have had their own Counter Sexual Reformation.

Who knows if you showed up at "Focus on the Family " in Colorado Springs-- well marijuana is legal in Colorado.

Donny could likely violate every commandment multiple times and the evangelicals

wouldn't care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Donny could likely violate every commandment multiple times and the evangelicals

wouldn't care. 

It isn't a matter of caring.  (because you have no idea what they are thinking and therefore what they 'care' about).

It is a question of politics.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

In a very twisted way,  I'm proud these silly myth loving Christians are being practical.   They have core issues they wish to push (20 weeks abortion law, anti-transgender laws,  maybe overturning the SC SSM ruling, etc..), and they knew that Trump was more likely to help in this regard than Clinton.

Of course Dems tried to shame them into voting for Clinton or not voting at all,  but that didn't work and rarely does.

Therefore the only Christians that I believe were true wackos were the ones that voted for Trump in the GOP primary since they clearly had other candidates that were more 'true' to their mixed up,  silly religious values.

 

 

There are a significant number of Christians who think, or pretend to think, that they should

not be practical, that this world is of secondary importance to the next one. So they should

reject Trump out of hand, but they obviously haven't. The evangelical "brand" is really taking a

beating, at least among some people.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
×
×
  • Create New...