Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MissGoddess

Off Topic: Favorite Music?

Instrumentals:

"Pipe Dreams"

"Resonant Chamber"

"Aqua Harp"

These are cgi as you can not do these things in real life. :)

I loved the animusic you posted, but I couldn't stop laughing at the Aqua Harp:

I couldn't get the suggestion out of my mind that it was little **** plucking that harp! LOL

That made it inappropriately too fun!

Make Me Smile is one of my favorites, but like so many of the really great bands I have many favorites.

Here's another, the penultimate:

[beginnings|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI5aD6m7ub0]

Thank you, thank you. Absolutely wonderful! i haven't heard that in sooo looong.. Please keep them coming.. You guys are great!

Por vous:

[ides of March|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EBMo8xHGNs&feature=related]

Edited by: casablancalover on May 1, 2012 10:26 PM

Sorry for barging in here...I just have to point out that "Lighthouse" is a Canadian group. ( and it makes sense for them to be in the same neighbourhood as Chicago ( not Canadian ) since they both featured that big brassy rock sound. )

I actually was going to post here anyway, the Lighthouse being Canadian thing is just a coincidence.

casablancalover, I meant to acknowledge your little Beach Boys session here, particularly after I posted that song from Pet Sounds on the "Born in the Wrong Time?" thread. I must admit I haven't checked out the music threads lately, been kind of busy. At the time I posted "I Just Wasn't Made for These Times" I was unaware that you guys here had been talking about the Beach Boys, especially the great Pet Sounds tracks. Just a little serendipity going on, I guess. B-)

Ha! You don't know how serendipitous we've been!

Check some of the other threads! Too fun!

Hum, I saw Lighthouse is/was Canadian..

Geno Vanelli...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYrSIEBX1zo

Thanks for sharing, darkblue. I heard this today on my iPod in shuffle, and the way I was feeling it was very cathartic:

[billy Joel|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H23tUK3z17U]

>finance wrote on another thread: Question for you guys. There is a great song I hear on Sirius "First Wave". I don't know the title or the artist. Presumably it is considered '80s new wave. It has a recurring refrain, "Look away, look away, look away, look away, look away"......., and another one, "Walk away, walk away, walk away, walk away, walk away"......... What song and artist is this?

I don't know if you could have picked worst words for a search; Just keying in those words yielded 50K possible results. Uniqueness counts in this instance.

Next time you hear it, you may want to glance at the player... Do you have a smart phone? Download Sound Hound.

> {quote:title=finance wrote: }{quote}Smart phone? I'm lucky that I have a dumb phone. In certain respects, I would fit right into the 1930s.

Well, maybe you just wasn't born for these times.