Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic: Favorite Music?

> {quote:title=casablancalover2 wrote:}{quote}Ah, you remind me of Ensign Chekov in Star Trek.

That is a very cute video! I thank you for posting it.

The tell-all folk song was invented in Russia:

Part of the lyrics may be translated to:

I fell in love with Nicholas

Jozef, John, Grisha, Stetsko

also Daniel, Theodore, Stephen.

I believe the West has not copied yet this:

> {quote:title=finance wrote:}{quote}

> ...like Sputnik.

I believe the average Russian is more proud that they invented hard liquor.

Archaeological evidence shows the first appearance of it in northern Russia. It was made by pouring wine into wide bowls and taking out the water-ice the next day. It is possible that as high as 180 Proof could be made in this way. Such a process could not be done farther south and this was millennia before apparatus for distilling could be made.

This is a nice song but it is better that the still photographs show more commercial versions of dresses commonly worn:

I believe I was teenage before I had any clothes which lacked embroidery. Some of the photographs remind me of what teachers wore. They are not like what your commercial shows.

Of late I've been listening to "Kiss Me on the Bus":

The video is The Replacements, but the version I like is a cover, by a group called Bright Little Field. The main instruments are ukuleles. :) It's not on YouTube, but it's found on iTunes. The name of the album is, "Treatment Bound: A Ukulele Tribute To The Replacements". :^0