Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MissGoddess

Off Topic: Favorite Music?

hey swet april once again!!!!

look what i found!!! you will love this im surely of it! :) its mischa singing and dancing on broadway with liza minelli to "too darn hot"...which just happens to be one of my all time favs broadway songs!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aarf5iF2wFs&feature=related

here's another one of them singing to "funny girl". i didnt know mischa could even sing! he's so cute on the piano!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=epGqT0LmdKY&feature=related

here's another one of them singing to "funny girl". i didnt know mischa could even sing! he's so cute on the piano!!!

Shoot me now!

well im not so much a fan of liza as i am of mischa so he makes up for it, although i love her version of "Cabaret". heehee! im more of a judy garland fan. ;)

your pants are smoking by the way frankie. heehee!

well im not so much a fan of liza as i am of mischa so he makes up for it, although i love her version of "Cabaret". heehee! im more of a judy garland fan.

Judy Garland?! Ugh. If you're not going to shoot me, I'm gonna provoke Diana to kill me with her garter gun.

your pants are smoking by the way frankie. heehee!

I think it's your skirt that's on fire, Gardenia Girl.

Judy Garland?! Ugh. If you're not going to shoot me, I'm gonna provoke Diana to kill me with her garter gun.

yup!i have every movie she made! literally. heehee! now wow would we shoot you? honestly frankie darlin', that takes all the fun out of it. heehee!

oh is that why i feel a little warm? heehee! i think my skirt twirled and caught your pants on fire! so there! now they are smoking. ;)

guess what im listening to right now on youtube......one of our favs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ughqjbzx2Fk&NR=1

ooh do you like peter cetera frankie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmSJDOVGIL8

this is one of my fav 80s songs. its the karate kid song. so here's your hi-yah for the day. HI-YAH! heehee!

yup!i have every movie she made! literally. heehee!

Goodness. You really need to start watching some film noir, horror films, No Country for Old Men, and There Will Be Blood.

now wow would we shoot you? honestly frankie darlin', that takes all the fun out of it. heehee!

Fun for you, but not for me.

oh is that why i feel a little warm? heehee! i think my skirt twirled and caught your pants on fire! so there! now they are smoking.

Are you saying I'm wearing hot pants?

guess what im listening to right now on youtube......one of our favs

Now that brought a smile to my face.

ooh do you like peter cetera frankie? this is one of my fav 80s songs. its the karate kid song.

I can handle that one. But you know what song I want to hear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxf6Xd75yUo

so here's your hi-yah for the day. HI-YAH! heehee!

Owwwwwww! That felt good! I have to skedaddle now. Have a terrific rest of the day!

HI Theresa,

I couldn't get the "Too Darn Hot" one to play but I watched the other. I have to admit I prefer him in classical ballet. :)

All this talk about 'too darn hot' makes me think of Ann Miller, woohoo !!

All this talk about 'too darn hot' makes me think of Ann Miller, woohoo !!

i knowi love annie miller's version best! my dadd walked in on me watching that movie once and when that scene was playing and he said, "why are you listehning to a song called, too darn hot?!" he started to laugh and now everytime he hears that song, he makes some kind of wise crack of it. heehee!

Goodness. You really need to start watching some film noir, horror films, No Country for Old Men, and There Will Be Blood.

okay you canweatch pride and prejudice, and then ill wait until penguins fly to watch There Will Be Blood....im cringing at the name of it! yucky.

now wow would we shoot you? honestly frankie darlin', that takes all the fun out of it. heehee!

Fun for you, but not for me.

okay frankie, now's the time to be optimistic about the situation. heehee!

Are you saying I'm wearing hot pants?

i cant even see your pants, silly goose. i dont think i want to. i cant just see those 80s style pants your wearing in my mind, no thanks darlin', ill pass. heehee!

I can handle that one. But you know what song I want to hear:

yes i know, i know......ill sing it, ill sing it just for you. goodness ;)

Owwwwwww! That felt good! I have to skedaddle now. Have a terrific rest of the day!

i must not have hit you hard enough. banana oil! heehee! now who's leaving who in the cold? honestly!

okay i guess ill just HAVE to wish you a great rest of the day.

I couldn't get the "Too Darn Hot" one to play but I watched the other. I have to admit I prefer him in classical ballet.

yes i think i prefer him in

white nights instead of singing. heehee! he's much cuter when leaping in the air! ;)

Message was edited by: butterscotchgreer

ill wait until penguins fly to watch There Will Be Blood....im cringing at the name of it! yucky.

Penguins are my favorite bird. I hope they never fly and that way you won't have to watch that yucky movie, either.

penguin08.jpg

humor-penguin-logic.jpg

Here is the best penguin - Opus

opus.gif

And in keepign with the thread he played tuba in a heavy metal band. (Billy and The Boingers.)

Penguins are my favorite bird. I hope they never fly and that way you won't have to watch that yucky movie, either.

mine too. let's hope they never learn to flap those cute little wings then. i love the way they waddle. heehee!

cute-baby-penguins.jpg

Oooohhhh, such sweet babies!! Thanks, Theresa and Chris, for your penguins. They always put a smile on my face.

How can you resist a bird who's always up for any formal occasion (in a tuxedo, no less!)?

adelie-penguin.jpg

i know, i just love those little tuxedo penguins. tooo bad they dont look like gary in a tuxedo, but we still love them. heehee! maybe we should invite a penguin to one of our tea parties seeing as they are already dressed up for it. heehee!

here's a penguin for frankie!

290034667_c07d8e81ac.jpg

hey chris!!!

i love opus! i thought he is just too cute for words! thank you a bunches!

Message was edited by: butterscotchgreer

You just jinxed us! And now I must flee, but I shall return later this afternoon.

In case you are chattery before I get back, congrats on 3000 posts, Sweet T! The Jabberin' Floozy is coming up on an ever bigger mark. ;)

MEEEE? i jinxed you! goodness me what did i say to deserve such treachery? heehee!

thank you frankiefurter darlin'. i might feel a little chatty, you know me! congrats to sweet april too, sheis almost to 10,000 posts!!! we shall throw a paradein herhomor and have a tea party afterwards with the penguins!! heehee!

Wow, this is a week for anniversaries---SweetTea and I may each make it to a milestone and The Gary Thread is going on strong. If this be "jinxing" then jinx away!

MEEEE? i jinxed you! goodness me what did i say to deserve such treachery? heehee!

I'm just looking for a scapegoat. If they win tonight, you'll be my pride and joy. But if they lose...

thank you frankiefurter darlin'. i might feel a little chatty, you know me!

Yes, you chat a lot. Me, on the other, I'm the weak, silent type. :D

congrats to sweet april too, sheis almost to 10,000 posts!!! we shall throw a paradein herhomor and have a tea party afterwards with the penguins!! heehee!

Who are we throwing a parade for?

Au revoir!

Bonjour, Mademoiselle D?ese -- Go to the devil...please!

Tchaikovsky's Francesca da Rimini?

So did you know there were two reasons why I chose that particular Tchaikovsky piece, Miss Whosits? The first was because it's a piece about banishment to Hell. The second is because it's the primary theme to...

unfaithfullyyours2.jpg

unfaithfullyyours3.jpg

unfaithfullyyours1.jpg

> {quote:title=butterscotchgreer wrote:}{quote}

> All this talk about 'too darn hot' makes me think of Ann Miller, woohoo !!

>

> i knowi love annie miller's version best! my dadd walked in on me watching that movie once and when that scene was playing and he said, "why are you listehning to a song called, too darn hot?!" he started to laugh and now everytime he hears that song, he makes some kind of wise crack of it. heehee!

I love "Kiss Me Kate"!!!! I think Howard Keel and Kathryn Grayson were definitely one of the greatest musical pairs. They made "Kiss Me Kate", "Show Boat", and "Lovely To Look At". I can't remember if they made any others.