Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic: Favorite Music?

Great Christmas choices.

I needed some Christmas cheer, and THANK YOU Scottman for the Ernie Ford, doing the beautiful Alfred Burt's Star Carol. It is one of my very favorite Holiday songs.

Alfred Burt wrote a Carol each Holiday for a while as a Christmas card offering to his friends. Here is a story about the tradition:

Some Children See Him:

h3. ****

Hey, hoser.. That is very funny.

I am giving my true love a copy of What's the Matter With Kansas, and then we will see Les Miz - it turns out to be the favorite musical for both of us.

Do I toast you with a Molson or Moosehead ? What's your favorite? Florida has them all, with all the Canadian snowbirds around.

Try to keep warm. Build a new tradition to add to the old; it keeps the heart young. Always believe in yourself and let love and illumination help you believe in others. We can live our dreams, but not our illusions.

I love O Holy Night.. here it is in a new setting:

Always happy to hear your choices, Scottman! You've been away too much. I hope you keep posting your selections.

I want to post another, and since my faith heritage is of the Reformation churches, we have two more Sundays of Christmas carols anyway.. and my Minnesota family is suffering through their annual polar freeze. Keep warm up there.

*In the Bleak Midwinter:*